TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mods!!!

Well...got a few things about a month ago..and put them on two weeks ago...sorry for delayed post!

So...they are as follows:

Afco Dual Fan HE

Shelby Radiator

2.6 Metco Pulley

90mm Idler

NGK Plugs

JLT CAI

SCT XCal 3 Tune by Jon Lund

Redline Elite Hood Shocks

Bassani Race Axle

Have not had a chance to really rip into it...yet! Driving home I noticed nice pick up in 4th and 5th gear..while cruising..no real down shift and get on it though as roads were a little wet. Had a shower pass through!

So far though I like it and look forward to doing a few more things this year...and then next year..were going for broke! I want 700hp!!

So..probably due Whipple 2.9...with all the needed mods to go with...

Pretty excitied with the car as it is...what a beast!

Well...got a few things about a month ago..and put them on two weeks ago...sorry for delayed post!

So...they are as follows:

Afco Dual Fan HE

Shelby Radiator

2.6 Metco Pulley

90mm Idler

NGK Plugs

JLT CAI

SCT XCal 3 Tune by Jon Lund

Redline Elite Hood Shocks

Bassani Race Axle

Have not had a chance to really rip into it...yet! Driving home I noticed nice pick up in 4th and 5th gear..while cruising..no real down shift and get on it though as roads were a little wet. Had a shower pass through!

So far though I like it and look forward to doing a few more things this year...and then next year..were going for broke! I want 700hp!!

So..probably due Whipple 2.9...with all the needed mods to go with...

Pretty excitied with the car as it is...what a beast!

Curious as to why you chose the Afco over the Shelby HE when you got the Shelby radiator?

Curious as to why you chose the Afco over the Shelby HE when you got the Shelby radiator?

I saved a few bucks buy going Afco..about $90.00. Just as good....nothing against the Shelby. Also an awesome unit.

The fans on this thing could make this car fly. They were great and really keep the HE cool!

Archived