TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LIME ROCK PARK MUSTANG CORRALS

QuadCam

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

WELCOME BACK MID-ATLANTIC! JUST ACCROSS THE NY/CT BOARDER IN LAKEVILLE, CT...

Our friends at Lime Rock Park asked me to spread the word about their Mustang Corrals on Friday and Saturday.

We are welcome to gather, picnic, BBQ, and enjoy Safe Parking during the Memorial Day Weekend events.

Contact me or go to: www.limerock.com if you have any questions.

Please join me, and the elusive ILMOR at the best road course in the Northeast.

Friday is a day of practice for the weekend's races, but has Parade Laps for the first 50 Mustangs that show up for the Corral!

Saturday is the Continental Challenge were race prep Mustangs compete with Porsches and BMWs, with you safely parked in the corral.

No Racing on Sunday.

Monday is the Rolex GT where the big GT class races.

All those wanting a Corral tickets MUST PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE! go to: www.limerock.com

NO corral tickets will be sold at the gate (hey, I'm just the messenger).

Look for this car and stop by to say Hello!

-QC

More info from LRP... :wub:

We know there are fans out there with family plans that don’t include Lime Rock Park on Memorial Day Monday (sigh...). But what about the Saturday before?

It’s only $25, kids 12 and under are free, free parking, new family Midway attractions including Laser Tag, karting, and hotdog stands!

Remember, active military and veterans (and their immediate family) are free with proper ID.

There are four great races on Saturday:

- Grand-Am Continental Tire Challenge GS (killer-fast Camaro, M3, Cayman, 911, Boss 302 et al.)

- Grand-Am Continental Tire Challenge ST (crazy-cool Civic SI, GTI, 328i, MazdaSpeed3 and RX-8, Mini Cooper, Audi S4, Boxster et al.)

- SCCA Ford Racing Mustang Challenge (a grid-full of identically prepped GTs bangin’ fenders)

- BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda (15-to-21 year old superstars in the making)

So if you can’t come Monday for the Rolex Daytona Prototype & GT race, do not miss Saturday’s other Grand-Am action, ok?

Thanks for reading...

Click here for ticket info.

Or call 860.435.5000

Think fast!

Archived