TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Andys Cruise In Hope MIlls NC June 5

Alansvt

We have been talking about trying to throw a local cruise in for the Fayetteville area. We finally have a location and time.

We welcome everyone from Team Shelby to attend.

FlyerImage.jpg

Hopefully we can get a good group of folks so we can continue this on through out the summer months.

Any questions/suggestions PM me or Steve (281cammer)

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Alan

did someone say, "ROAD TRIP!" :happy feet: Hope to make it.........Craig

Craig, working on a plan for that day.... I'll be sending an email out this weekend... Stay tuned!

OBTW, are you sure Gg wont be mad at you for taking a day off and not getting her new garage expansion project finished first? :talkhand:

• 3 weeks later...

I just though I would bump this thread and add to this deal....

I'm trying to get a few Raleigh area owners together and meet up at the Cars & Coffee gathering at Brier Creek that same morning. After spending a couple of hours, head down towards Hope Mills via US1 and stop in Sanford for lunch then off to Andy's for the cruise-in.

If anyone is interested, please meet us at the BJ's in Brier Creek by 10:00am so we can part together at the Cars & Coffee deal. If anyone would like to call me PM me your phone number.

BJ's Wholesale Warehouse 8811 Brier Creek Pkwy. Raleigh, NC 2761

Hope to see a few members out for this event..

Carl

I just though I would bump this thread and add to this deal....

I'm trying to get a few Raleigh area owners together and meet up at the Cars & Coffee gathering at Brier Creek that same morning. After spending a couple of hours, head down towards Hope Mills via US1 and stop in Sanford for lunch then off to Andy's for the cruise-in.

If anyone is interested, please meet us at the BJ's in Brier Creek by 10:00am so we can part together at the Cars & Coffee deal. If anyone would like to call me PM me your phone number.

BJ's Wholesale Warehouse 8811 Brier Creek Pkwy. Raleigh, NC 2761

Hope to see a few members out for this event..

Carl

One of these days I'm gonna make one of those Brier Creek Cars and Coffee's. This day is full of cruise-ins that night at 8ish is a cruise-in at FC4C on Glenwood. I'll most likely be heading up there after Andy's.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice meeting everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thanks for coming,

Alan

Good to meet you too... Good luck with continuing to get people to turnout, not a bad showing for a first attempt.

Carl

I appreciate everyone for coming out today. I was quite pleased with turnout for first time. Sorry for anyone I didn't get to meet. Love to start doing this monthly. What's everyone thoughts, feedback etc?

For what its worth here's my $.02, try the 2nd or 4th Saturday of the month not to conflict with the established cruise-ins in Raleigh and find a place with some more shade! It was smoken' hot in that parking lot! It was great to meet you and Alan....

Archived