TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's your view like driving to work

alaska

Where in Alaska are you? Purchase from Seekins or Nye? Those were the two major dealerships up there when I was living there. I grew up in North Pole just outside of Fairbanks. I still have family back there.

Nice view, by the way!

Where in Alaska are you? Purchase from Seekins or Nye? Those were the two major dealerships up there when I was living there. I grew up in North Pole just outside of Fairbanks. I still have family back there.

Nice view, by the way!

Live in Eagle River up the valley. Nye is now Kendal Ford they got bought out last year.

Here's a few pictures today on the way to work, the bear was at the river below our house..

I have to look at the Olympic mountains every day. There about 17 Miles over sea. You got any trees there see lost of twigs but no trees. :hysterical:

sorry I live in a rain forest.

I have to look at the Olympic mountains every day. There about 17 Miles over sea. You got any trees there see lost of twigs but no trees. :hysterical:

sorry I live in a rain forest.

Yea we were down your way back in January put a hurtin a a few of your Hockey teams. No just kidding you have great hockey there Are you in BC?

Yea we were down your way back in January put a hurtin a a few of your Hockey teams. No just kidding you have great hockey there Are you in BC?

yea been 12 years in Victoria on Vancouver Island. The California of the north it is called. It is a little colder and we have better gas 94 octane. Pretty country up there, although I have only been north of 60 once.

Glen

yea been 12 years in Victoria on Vancouver Island. The California of the north it is called. It is a little colder and we have better gas 94 octane. Pretty country up there, although I have only been north of 60 once.

Glen

Our gas sucks 90 tops. Pretty sad when we pump the oil and send it south so they can ship it back and charge us .40 on the dollar more than its selling down south. Vancover is nice but I was talking with an old timer last trip and he said it has changed. Alaska is still like the old days but it is changing also people still help when you break down ect. I grew up in Washington down by Centralia just south of Olympia. Cant go back area is to depressed, and Alaska does have big trees in South East just a little north of you up by Prince George, Ketchican area I used to log down there just out of high school.

Brian

WOW those are some great pictures!! Mostly I get this in California:

road-rage-hypermiling-001.jpg

I get that almost everytime I pass a slow poke. I'm doing it in the safe zone with the doted line to boot.

It is wonderful this these nice pic's all of you have. Makes you step back and just take a breath and pause. I get to look at a mountain very day it's out of the clouds.

I recognize that one Mt Raineer I grew up in a little town called Oakville down by Centralia used to go to the Puyallup fair every year.

I recognize that one Mt Raineer I grew up in a little town called Oakville down by Centralia used to go to the Puyallup fair every year.

I live about 1/2 mile from the fair. Every Sept. we can hear all the concerts with the windows open in the house. Good Times at the Puyallup Fair.

Albinos were they nuked or is this near area 51.

Actually they're not albinos but the depot did store nukes. It's a joke around here that they glow in the dark! :hysterical: They are however protected.

Another beautiful day leaves are finally opening. The moose was just below our house I should be able to get some pictures of some big bulls pretty soon there is a 70 incher that roams through every year. The river is down in the valley below us it gets a run of silver salmon and rainbows.

post-25386-127346172643_thumb.jpg

post-25386-127346172643_thumb.jpg

I have never been to Alaska. It sure looks great there. The Pacific NW is not to bad either. This place on the Columbia Gorge is about 45 minutes from my house.

CrownpointGT50010-22-07017.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07008.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07005.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07002.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07001.jpg

I have never been to Alaska. It sure looks great there. The Pacific NW is not to bad either. This place on the Columbia Gorge is about 45 minutes from my house.

CrownpointGT50010-22-07017.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07008.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07005.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07002.jpg

CrownpointGT50010-22-07001.jpg

Beautiful Grabber I grew up over in Mosey Rock, Centralia Dad was a logger if I remember not to far from there is a tall waterfall we used to go to cant remember was it called bridal falls?

Archived