TEAM SHELBY FORUM

We lost a good member today - Hisssss Killed by a IED

Grabber

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello again i just wanted to tell you that mom says thank you for the support and all of you have helped her greatly. she comes on here every morning and reads your posts and it makes her that much happier that you guys threw this together and give us all the support. the memorial for dad will be on the 15th of may at 2pm at the grace brethern church in goldendale washington.

Thank you Brett for continuously checking in and posting in what we all know is a very difficult time for you and your family.

While there have been many comments about what a fine brave man your Dad was and always will be in our minds,

it bears mentioning that your Dad must be very proud of the fine man you have grown up to be. Your service to our great country

as well as how obvious it is in your posted words......it makes it easy to see how proud both your Mom and Dad must be of you.

You have done well and there is no doubt that your Dad takes great solice and pride in knowing you are here to look after the family when he

cannot be.

:salute::salute::salute:

I've been out of the loop for a while and just heard the horrible news. Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mark in person I did have the honor of chatting with him here. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and most importantly I want to thank Mark and his son Brett for their service to our great country. :salute:

I've never been great with words and I'm extremely new to the Shelby family so I never formally met MSG Coleman, actually this is my first post on TeamShelby.com. I am a totally behind the scenes type of guy but I noticed his Alloy GT500 in blkGT500nCA signature and realized I had pictures of that car on my computer that I have drooled over, and just felt compelled to respond. I served seven years in the US Army so I am very familiar of the sacrifice that both MSG Coleman and his family have had to endure over his tenure.

It is obvious, based on MSG Coleman's accomplishments, that he loved what he did. After doing all this:

U.S. Army Airborne School, Warrior Leaders Course, Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course, Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course, Ranger School, Mountain Warfare School, Combat Life Savers Course, Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape Course, Air Assault Course, Jumpmaster Course, Joint Fire Power Course, Special Operations Target Interdiction Course, Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance, Target Analysis, and Exploitation Techniques Course and the Special Forces Qualification Course and completing a full 20 years of service to his country, he reenlisted. Its easy to see that he excepted the call of duty and the oath to support and defend with an extreme amount of pride. These are qualities that a true hero is comprised of and for those qualities the Coleman family should hold their heads high in knowing that very few people posses these traits.

I would just like to close with these words:

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you ... Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."

Lt. Col. Rosensteel

With my deepest condolences,

Shane

I've never been great with words and I'm extremely new to the Shelby family so I never formally met MSG Coleman, actually this is my first post on TeamShelby.com. I am a totally behind the scenes type of guy but I noticed his Alloy GT500 in blkGT500nCA signature and realized I had pictures of that car on my computer that I have drooled over, and just felt compelled to respond. I served seven years in the US Army so I am very familiar of the sacrifice that both MSG Coleman and his family have had to endure over his tenure.

It is obvious, based on MSG Coleman's accomplishments, that he loved what he did. After doing all this:

U.S. Army Airborne School, Warrior Leaders Course, Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course, Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course, Ranger School, Mountain Warfare School, Combat Life Savers Course, Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape Course, Air Assault Course, Jumpmaster Course, Joint Fire Power Course, Special Operations Target Interdiction Course, Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance, Target Analysis, and Exploitation Techniques Course and the Special Forces Qualification Course and completing a full 20 years of service to his country, he reenlisted. Its easy to see that he excepted the call of duty and the oath to support and defend with an extreme amount of pride. These are qualities that a true hero is comprised of and for those qualities the Coleman family should hold their heads high in knowing that very few people posses these traits.

I would just like to close with these words:

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you ... Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."

Lt. Col. Rosensteel

With my deepest condolences,

Shane

This has to be the most heart felt first post ever. Thanks Shane and thanks for your service to our country.

HOOO-RAH Shane, HOOO-RAH.

salute.gifsalute.gifsalute.gifsalute.gif

I also thank you for your service.

I have 2 buglers from the American Legion coming to the Pacific NW meet and greet to help us all reflect on this great man when we hold a moment of silence for Mark.

Then the 2 of them will play "Echo Taps" in the field with us all....... superhero.gif in honor of Mark.superhero.gif

hello again i just wanted to tell you that mom says thank you for the support and all of you have helped her greatly. she comes on here every morning and reads your posts and it makes her that much happier that you guys threw this together and give us all the support. the memorial for dad will be on the 15th of may at 2pm at the grace brethern church in goldendale washington.

Brett,

I am truly sorry for your loss. Is there any word about the service that was mentioned on the 15th at Fr Lewis? Some of us would like to attend to show our support for your dad and family.

Thank you Brett for continuously checking in and posting in what we all know is a very difficult time for you and your family.

While there have been many comments about what a fine brave man your Dad was and always will be in our minds,

it bears mentioning that your Dad must be very proud of the fine man you have grown up to be. Your service to our great country

as well as how obvious it is in your posted words......it makes it easy to see how proud both your Mom and Dad must be of you.

You have done well and there is no doubt that your Dad takes great solice and pride in knowing you are here to look after the family when he

cannot be.

:salute::salute::salute:

Count dad and I in Brett. It wil be our honor.

It is those like Mark that so many take for granted.

It is those like Mark that allow us the freedoms we all have.

It is those like Mark that serve this great country of ours.

And it is those like Mark that have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be free.

God Bless Mark and his entire family

It is those like Mark that so many take for granted.

It is those like Mark that allow us the freedoms we all have.

It is those like Mark that serve this great country of ours.

And it is those like Mark that have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be free.

God Bless Mark and his entire family

+1

Being a Combat Vetran myself, it really hits home very hard every time a soldier falls.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are officially sold out of shirts. We sold all 50! WOOT!

Also the additional items have been posted up on the auction so please go out and bid.

http://stores.ebay.com/Stuck-On-You-Graphics-LLC__W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ_sidZ30527266QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em309

Thats great news John.........I addressed my local Mustang club last night on this topic and posted a picture of the decal and link to fallenheros.us on our club website.

Hopefully this will help with the donations.

Prayers and blessings to Barbie, Brett and Jessica. :salute:

Decals are done! Should be mailing out very soon!

decal.jpg

cant we do more?

there is still a lot of interest.

I just got it posted on my local mustang club website yesterday...

lots of people expressed interest........

there will be more orders if we can get more decals available.......

cant we do more?

there is still a lot of interest.

I just got it posted on my local mustang club website yesterday...

lots of people expressed interest........

there will be more orders if we can get more decals available.......

We can make as many as we need. Just have people make the donations and the number of donations will drive additional orders.

I found similar exhaust mods that his cars has on youtube. Are these videos of his car even though it doesn't have the hood? In his avatar?

http://www.youtube.com/user/fsnco556#p/u/3/huka4OjmOmk

Here's the link to the youtube profile. Even though it is someone else's youtube account, does the GT500 belong to Hisssss?

http://www.youtube.com/user/fsnco556#p/u/0/ijiKf-M3ZJk

The first time I met Mark (Hisssss), I knew there was something very special about him. I spent some time talking to him in my shop over a cup of coffee. He told me he was in the Army and told me a little about his job. He then did something that surprized the heck out of me. He told me that he had something that he wanted to give me. He told me he knew I collected things and that he had a very special coin that he wanted me to have.

He gave me his Army special Forces coin. :drop:I could not believe it !!!

017.jpg

019.jpg

The first time I met Mark (Hisssss), I knew there was something very special about him. I spent some time talking to him in my shop over a cup of coffee. He told me he was in the Army and told me a little about his job. He then did something that surprized the heck out of me. He told me that he had something that he wanted to give me. He told me he knew I collected things and that he had a very special coin that he wanted me to have.

017.jpg

019.jpg

I believe its called a Challenge Coin Grab........

here is a pic of my dads....

Dads Challenge Coin.jpg

Dads Challenge Coin.jpg

You are correct it is a challenge coin. We use them during functions to challenge other members to see who has their coin on them. If you don't have yours you buy everyone that does a round. If you pulled yours out to challenge and everyone else has one then you buy the round...

Grabber you should be very proud to have that coin they are not given freely, we normally get them for going above and beyond our normal duties.

V/R,

James

That is very cool Grabber. Here is a pic of the one my brother gave me. As mentioned these are not given out freely. I will bring it with me on Saturday.

P1000638.jpg

P1000639.jpg

Archived