TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New SHELBY wanting to meet other SHELBY's

belltr

Hi ALL,

I am a new owner (back in FEB of this year) of a new 09 KR, I would like to find out where other SHELBY owners in SOMD hang out with their cars. I would also like to find some local clubs...

Thanks,shift.gif

Hi ALL,

I am a new owner (back in FEB of this year) of a new 09 KR, I would like to find out where other SHELBY owners in SOMD hang out with their cars. I would also like to find some local clubs...

Thanks,shift.gif

You might want to post this over at fordgt500.com in the mid atlantic forum. I'm in Maryland north of DC and am also looking for any local Shelby clubs - Southern Maryland is not far for me though, a good reason to get out and drive the Shelby. Good luck.

You might want to post this over at fordgt500.com in the mid atlantic forum. I'm in Maryland north of DC and am also looking for any local Shelby clubs - Southern Maryland is not far for me though, a good reason to get out and drive the Shelby. Good luck.

Thanks, I have been told by a few to join SOMDMustang club, sounds like a plan!!

Welcome.........

try the BadPonyClub.com...........they are MD, DE, PA, South NJ......

congrats on the KR, would love to see pics of your baby.

I will check them out.. Thanks..

I will take some this weekend and post them..

Congrats on the KR!!!

I'm a recent transplant to the Northern VA area. Have made contact with a couple of Shelby owners on this side of the Potomac, and seen a few others driving around...

You might find some Shelby's this Saturday at Cowles Ford Car Show in Woodbridge, VA. (about 25 miles south of DC.) It's being hosted by the NCRMC (National Capitol Region Mustang Club). NCR Mustang Club

Of course, there are a ton of weekly cruise-ins all over this area.

Keith

Congrats on the KR!!!

I'm a recent transplant to the Northern VA area. Have made contact with a couple of Shelby owners on this side of the Potomac, and seen a few others driving around...

You might find some Shelby's this Saturday at Cowles Ford Car Show in Woodbridge, VA. (about 25 miles south of DC.) It's being hosted by the NCRMC (National Capitol Region Mustang Club). NCR Mustang Club

Of course, there are a ton of weekly cruise-ins all over this area.

Keith

Sorry for the thread hijack...

How did the recommendation for Cowles Ford go for you?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys! I am in Germantown, MD. Probably 1 hour and half from SoMD....but, the MACA (Mid Atlantic Cobra Club) is all over MD/DE/VA/NJ. We do stuff all the time...and if you need help installing stuff or someone to do it..there is a guy in Mechanicsville, MD who is only 1 of 2 people I let touch my car. He is awesome.

MACA has a spot on svtperformance website under taste of home...at the bottom. PM if you need anything....we'll have to hook up sometime!

Hi guys! I am in Germantown, MD. Probably 1 hour and half from SoMD....but, the MACA (Mid Atlantic Cobra Club) is all over MD/DE/VA/NJ. We do stuff all the time...and if you need help installing stuff or someone to do it..there is a guy in Mechanicsville, MD who is only 1 of 2 people I let touch my car. He is awesome.

MACA has a spot on svtperformance website under taste of home...at the bottom. PM if you need anything....we'll have to hook up sometime!

PM sent

• 1 month later...

Have signed on in the past but have been very busy lately with school. Have an 08 GT500 Alloy metallic w/ a small Shelby Mod., CSM 08SS0350. Makes ya feel like a teenager again. Modified at Tasca, 2 pics are on their gallery. All of my pics are too large.

Archived