TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Allocation / Build Time

MattR

Here it goes, I ordered a 2011 GT-500 from my local dealer the first week the order banks were open, they had already sold their first and so far only allocation.

So I started calling around to find another dealer with an open allocation. I found one today, he has an allocation but doesn't know when its for. So in other words he can put in the order but cant tell me what month the build would be for. Does that make sense? Last year his car didnt show up until almost winter, but he didn't seem to know when they placed the order and it was a stock order not a retail.

Do you think that if I take the car I would be looking at a fall build, or should it be pulled in a reasonable time?

Thanks for any information you guys can offer.

Here it goes, I ordered a 2011 GT-500 from my local dealer the first week the order banks were open, they had already sold their first and so far only allocation.

So I started calling around to find another dealer with an open allocation. I found one today, he has an allocation but doesn't know when its for. So in other words he can put in the order but cant tell me what month the build would be for. Does that make sense? Last year his car didnt show up until almost winter, but he didn't seem to know when they placed the order and it was a stock order not a retail.

Do you think that if I take the car I would be looking at a fall build, or should it be pulled in a reasonable time?

Thanks for any information you guys can offer.

contact Michael morris--he'll give you the straight scoop, no BS, and find yoiu a car--search the forum for his PM address or call Morris Ford in Perry Ga--he ships anywhere,and sold like 13 shelbys last year alone!!

Archived