TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior Up Grade Cost

1970boss302

What do you think the GT500 interior up grade package will cost??

My dealer said he thought around $700 to $800.

Five Oh B won't like this.... :nonono:

But heres a link to the 2006 Mustang GT Dealer Price & Codes as of 8/1/05. It includes, Dealer Price, Dealer Price with Hold back & Suggested MSRP for each model & Option you want.. Sorry Five Oh B

Enjoy.... :D

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/docs/mustang06.pricelist.pdf

Why would I mind if you post that info? You can find dealer cost at a million 3rd party websites (i.e. Edmunds.com, KBB.com, etc.). You aren't posting anything that isn't already out there.

Please note that the 8/1/05 price list has been replaced and updated. While MSRP of the full Interior Upgrade Package (code 18G) used to be $450, it is now $460. The Premium Interior for the 2007 Shelby GT500 is not the same upgrades as those on the 2005-6, so I suspect that there will be a higher MSRP for the 2007 package.

We're all still waiting for Ford to release actual MSRP. Until then, we are all just speculating.

If your into providing facts & info you could have at least told him that from the beginning. At least I gave him something to link to. Right or wrong, it's better than throwing out a guess like you did or getting 500 opinions on the subject when within a few weeks or so it should all be published.

Yeah I know, your not protecting anybody.

Yeah I know, your not protecting anybody.

I'm actually hoping to scare all of your away from buying a GT500, so that there are more for me to choose from. One in each of the 7 colors for each day of the week would be cool.

Hey Five O,

Have you herard anything about the leather dash being changed to this "soft touch"? :cry:

What is it?

If I was expecting leather, will I be happy with the soft touch stuff???

KingCobra.

I have no clue what the dash "brow" feels or looks like. I've had a few people ask, but no one who can tell me.

Archived