TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Houston Area

SVTSnake

You should come out, just to meet and hangout with other Mustang owners. I try to go to these not expecting any awards, but it's nice when your name is called. It's more about getting ideas you may not have thought of to give you that little something extra. Usually a good time, but prepare to clean that car. Even if you spend all week cleaning, it won't be clean enough once you get there!!

I really getting tied of these weather forcasters. They always seem to say it's going to rain on the weekends and it never does. It seems like every weekend I make plans and bail out because of a weather forcast that is never right. We had pans on the first and broke then and ended up going to Keels and Wheels instead. Never saw a drop of rain all weekend. We are planning on being there with 3 blue car unless it is pouring down rain when I wake up in the morning.

I really getting tied of these weather forcasters. They always seem to say it's going to rain on the weekends and it never does. It seems like every weekend I make plans and bail out because of a weather forcast that is never right. We had pans on the first and broke then and ended up going to Keels and Wheels instead. Never saw a drop of rain all weekend. We are planning on being there with 3 blue car unless it is pouring down rain when I wake up in the morning.

Looks like the idiots got it right this time :cry: I checked the MCOH website, so far they still plan for Sat. show. May be alot of no shows, for now I'm out.

Looks like they just changed rain date to next Sat. May 22nd. Don't know if I can take 2 Sat. off in a row :cry: I had been looking forward to this. Does anybody know of any other OPEN shows in Houston Area coming up?

Looks like they just changed rain date to next Sat. May 22nd. Don't know if I can take 2 Sat. off in a row :cry: I had been looking forward to this. Does anybody know of any other OPEN shows in Houston Area coming up?

1st saturday of each month is Coffee and Cars. 2nd sunday of each month is Urban Speed. No prizes, but they are fun.

There may be others, but I'll have to check

1st saturday of each month is Coffee and Cars. 2nd sunday of each month is Urban Speed. No prizes, but they are fun.

There may be others, but I'll have to check

Urban Speed? What is this, never heard of it. I've been to last 3 Coffee n Cars. Will do June if weather is good.

Archived