TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Free 2007 Shelby GT Concept Brochure

Staff

We're giving away ten 2007 Shelby GT concept brochures to the first ten people who request them. :happy feet:

Rules:

- You must have 20 posts or more and be active in this section of the forums.

temp.07shelbygtbro1.JPG

temp.07shelbygtbro2.jpg

Simply PM us with your name and address. We'll even pay the shipping costs :hyper:

We're giving away ten 2007 Shelby GT concept brochures to the first ten people who request them. :happy feet:

Rules:

temp.07shelbygtbro1.JPG

temp.07shelbygtbro2.jpg

Simply PM us with your name and address. We'll even pay the shipping costs :hyper:

PM sent. Thanks, Kstrong

.....do we get a reply if we are one of the first 10?

.....Can we buy this somewhere or pick one up if we were not one of the first 10? My Shelby GT is in Vegas now and I would like to have one of the brochures somehow.

IMO the GT500 owners should let the Shelby GT owners get these first.

What do you guys think ? Just an idea.

I agree, GOOD IDEA! That's why I did not request one for my Shelby collection....I'll get one later. It's the right thing...

That's fair & I'll give mine up, But I think you will need a VIN # to prove it.

I would also like another triva game started to get one of those GT40 books Robert has :happy feet: or better yet one of those double sided Bold Moves Banners with my car on it :happy feet:

Rules:

temp.07shelbygtbro1.JPG

temp.07shelbygtbro2.jpg

Took a look around my bag of Auto Show goodies and found the brochure. :banghead:

Please send my brochure to the next guy/gal on the list. :banana piano:

I also found 10 extra copies of the Ford car brochure. I will post a photo of the brochure during my lunch later today. ;)

It has a Blue White Shelby front end on the cover and the Blue/White Shelby back end on the back cover. B)

Took a look around my bag of Auto Show goodies and found the brochure. :banghead:

I also found 10 extra copies of the Ford car brochure. I will post a photo of the brochure during my lunch later today. ;)

It has a Blue White Shelby front end on the cover and the Blue/White Shelby back end on the back cover. B)

Figures the one weekend I can't log in this pops up!

Well if anymore come in please put me on the waiting list.

I will try and find one elsewhere if I can.

:redcard:

Can I get on the list to get one Please???????

Thank you!

Judy

• 3 weeks later...
I somehow received and extra one of the brochues. I will send it to the first member to PM me. Please be a Shelby GT owner who doesn't have the brochure yet.

My white 5 sp is expected to be delivered in early march. If there are any brochures left one would make an excellent companion for my new SGT. If necessary I can supply a vin number. Please PM me. Thanks ! :headspin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived