TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roaring 60's Car Show

motorjock205

Roaring 60's Family Weekend. Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cars start arriving around 11:30AM All NON 60's cars will be shown on the outside edges of the display area in front of the museum.

West Texas Cruisers Show & Shine 1 - 4 PM People's Choice 4PM

Super Car Rides 1 - 2 PM & 3 - 4 PM take a ride in a Super Car for a donation to the Museum.

Chaparral Live Drives 2:30PM - See the Chaparral 2 and the Chaparral 2E Driven by Jim Hall (weather permitting)

Jim Hall Autograph Session 3PM - Get your Chaparral memorabilia autographed.

All events on outside grounds are FREE! $5.00 Special Museum Admission Rate beginning at 1PM.

If you have a cool car come enter the Show & Shine - Park up on the grass around the circle. Jr Dragsters invited

The Midland Hot Dog Man will be there in time for lunch.

Small turnout today due to a threat of rain, but we still had a good time...got to watch some people get rides in Super Cars, Jim Hall aired out a couple of the Chapparal cars from the museum, and I got his autograph on some pics of the Shelby....

Here is a link to my photos of the car show today...

Roaring 60's Car Show Photos

Bummer I passed through there on Fri. Would have stayed and checked it out if I knew about it. Seen a White SGT outside of Midland and a Super Snake (Red) off of the interstate at an office complex. Thanks for the pics

Bummer I passed through there on Fri. Would have stayed and checked it out if I knew about it. Seen a White SGT outside of Midland and a Super Snake (Red) off of the interstate at an office complex. Thanks for the pics

Wish I had known you were passing through...we have another car show on May 15th at Hooters on John Ben Sheppard Parkway and University....Usually a pretty good turnout there...In case you happen to be back out this way again! Give me a shout next time you're out this way...

Archived