TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua- The Event

DubbsFaris

Jeff, that doesn't look anything like me! This is much closer: http://www.prankplace.com/product.aspx?p=19762&c=65&KBID=1163 *warning, adult content!!!

Scott, so you happen to know the lady that bought all the bobble heads? Kinda sounds like it.

Tattoos? I am a blank slate. No ink on me.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff, that doesn't look anything like me! This is much closer: http://www.prankplace.com/product.aspx?p=19762&c=65&KBID=1163 *warning, adult content!!!

Scott, so you happen to know the lady that bought all the bobble heads? Kinda sounds like it.

Tattoos? I am a blank slate. No ink on me.

Sean, so that's what you are thinking off all day. :redcard: Is that one not way too small. My wife would surely say that at 7 inches. :hysterical:

You know in Amsterdam we have those shops where all the tourists have their faces at the windows for hours.

I would like to donate to the Sean leave your shirt on fund! Can't wait to see everyone againt his year. Batten down the hatches-the NJ crew will be there. With bells on! I would not miss a Terlingua event for the world.

I would like to donate to the Sean leave your shirt on fund! Can't wait to see everyone againt his year. Batten down the hatches-the NJ crew will be there. With bells on! I would not miss a Terlingua event for the world.

Awesome!!!! :happy feet:

VB

Okay, back on topic, since I have seen my brother sans shirt and it is a scary sight, almost as bad as me without a shirt. :hysterical:

You should all have the basic information needed for getting registered. One thing I left out, is you will DEFINITELY need to bring your own helmets for this year. Since everyone will be driving at the same time unlimited speed, we wont be able to share helmets. No helmet means no triple digits...so keep that in mind. Also, start looking for a good two way radio that has the high band channels so we can communicate effectively.

If you didnt get an email, you arent on the list!!!!

I so want to go, but it's just too early for me to make any commitments. Got to get through the move in July.

And, then there's the start of construction for the new house. I have got to get a handle on our schedule before making any travel plans. :headscratch:

(Oh yea, almost forgot I also have to get the Bunny shipped out to Missouri too) :banghead:

Wicked -> petting.gif

Poor Wick. Does Wickey Poo want to be on the list?

I might be able to get you on the unofficial back up list to be on the official waiting list for the 2017 event. Maybe.

I'll be heading EAST with the Palm Springs crew.......so Im either invited or Im a damn stowaway, but looks like I'll be there either way........

Wicky Poo?

watch it......you are about to be added to the list with a semi famous photographer! :shades:

ok, ok.....SC.....I would like to be added to the list.......looks like my cross country trip is going to happen and I should be planning

my rebound back East along I-10 and the timeline of your event..........if you can stand me (and my son) for 3 days....I would like to attend.........kind sir....... :baby:

ok, ok.....SC.....I would like to be added to the list.......looks like my cross country trip is going to happen and I should be planning

my rebound back East along I-10 and the timeline of your event..........if you can stand me (and my son) for 3 days....I would like to attend.........kind sir....... :baby:

You're going to give SC a big head!! :redcard:

Awesome Wicked!

You will have a kick ass time watching the scenery in Palm Springs too smile.gif

Michael and Sherri,

Are you both going on the cruise from Palm Springs to the event with The TS OC Crew? If so, GREAT...

Tom

Michael and Sherri,

Are you both going on the cruise from Palm Springs to the event with The TS OC Crew? If so, GREAT...

Tom

Not me Tom. I am in Houston. Herpony and Hispony will be here and the rest of the H-town crew including dh777 and badhare, will meet up with those in San Antonio and cruise to the Gage :)

Not me Tom. I am in Houston. Herpony and Hispony will be here and the rest of the H-town crew including dh777 and badhare, will meet up with those in San Antonio and cruise to the Gage :)

And hopefully Mike and TRT0403

Awesome Wicked!

You will have a kick ass time watching the scenery in Palm Springs too :)

cant wait to see your car Sherri.......

cant wait to see everyone........herpony has been saying....."you know you want to go" every time I see her for the last almost 2 years........

Im pushing my chips to the center of the table....Im all in! :salute:

Just made my deposit.... I'm hoping for clear sailing this year (Is the tow trailer available Sean? Should I bring extra valve stems?)! Now which car to bring.......

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

VB

cant wait to see your car Sherri.......

cant wait to see everyone........herpony has been saying....."you know you want to go" every time I see her for the last almost 2 years........

Im pushing my chips to the center of the table....Im all in! :salute:

Awesome!!!

We will be waiting for you!

VB

Archived