TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua- The Event

DubbsFaris

I just thought I would share here a little information. Obviously, we have been planning this for quite some time, and if you are interested in attending this year, please send me an email at warrenfaris@terlinguaps.com

Im not big on shameless plugs, so no need for them here, but if you think you should be getting updates, and dont start seeing something by May 5, then email at the Terlingua Preservation Society address, or visit us at www.terlinguaps.com

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Shelbyfest I'm ready for another more intimate event

Got a friend who I'm bringing,he'll have a unique ride.

Looking forward to it since I left

Doc Scott

Scott,

That is great - we have missed you since you left and await your return! :salute:

VB

I just have to attend this year! Over the weekend, Alex and Sherri all but threatened me it I didn't go :hysterical::hysterical: I am going to do all I can to get the time off to be there! :happy feet:

Leann,

Yes, you surely do as i a m not sure we can carry on without our Tungsten bunny member!

I can write you a letter from Epstein's mom if you like - boy am I dating myself now... :hysterical:

It is well worth the time for this intimate, unique, scenic event with great food and friends!

VB

Leann,

Yes, you surely do as i a m not sure we can carry on without our Tungsten bunny member!

I can write you a letter from Epstein's mom if you like - boy am I dating myself now... :hysterical:

It is well worth the time for this intimate, unique, scenic event with great food and friends!

VB

Oh, and just as long as you promise not to laugh like Horshack either! :hysterical:

Ok, ok....I promise :hysterical::hysterical:

I was actually pleading with David, but I'll direct that to either one of you goofballs! :lol: Hey, we need you to kidnap Tom and bring him to the event! Whadya' think?? :happy feet:

Here's hoping my business picks up. I'd love to bring both cars down this year. The white bunny because................,it's white...............and it's a bunny;

And the orange beast because......... it's just a lot of fun at the airport :shift::dance:

Sign me up for email updates.........

Here's hoping my business picks up. I'd love to bring both cars down this year. The white bunny because................,it's white...............and it's a bunny;

And the orange beast because......... it's just a lot of fun at the airport :shift::dance:

Sign me up for email updates.........

We're pulling for both cars Jeff! We need lots of bunnies. See you in June for a warm up session.

When is the pricing going to be completed for the events, food and lodging?

Tom

We're still working on the pricing. We will post it all on the website when we have firm numbers /cursestheeventinsurance

And to everyone else...

FEAR THE BUNNY!

And I can't wait to see everyone again this year!

Archived