TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua- The Event

DubbsFaris

We're still working on the pricing. We will post it all on the website when we have firm numbers /cursestheeventinsurance

And to everyone else...

FEAR THE BUNNY!

And I can't wait to see everyone again this year!

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to playing with the Bunnies...

Tom (A Fellow Bunny Lover)

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All,

My fellow organizers said it perfectly above - all inclusive pricing shortly! It takes a bit of time to get everything lined up, priced out, committed and just so but we will.

Please make sure we have your email or PM us - Warren, Rick R, Sean or I. The event is limited in numbers again this year as to not grow to much, to quickly. We, your organizers want to be absolutely sure we run the very best event we can and offer the very best experience we possible. One that is intimate, unique and one that offers you our best!

Pricing soon!

David

All,

My fellow organizers said it perfectly above - all inclusive pricing shortly! It takes a bit of time to get everything lined up, priced out, committed and just so but we will.

Please make sure we have your email or PM us - Warren, Rick R, Sean or I. The event is limited in numbers again this year as to not grow to much, to quickly. We, your organizers want to be absolutely sure we run the very best event we can and offer the very best experience we possible. One that is intimate, unique and one that offers you our best!

Pricing soon!

David

PM sent...

Tom

Price will be all inclusive and should be announced this week (hopefully!).

Working out the little details. We want everything to be as perfect as possible.salute.gif

I think what Sean is saying is he is going to pay for everything out of his pocket and treat all of us to a party that will be talked about for years to come! :salute:

What a guy!!

Doc Scott

I think what Sean is saying is he is going to pay for everything out of his pocket and treat all of us to a party that will be talked about for years to come! :salute:

What a guy!!

Doc Scott

I'm in!! :happy feet:

Hey Scott, if Sean could afford it, he would probably do it. The shirt off his back quote comes to mind...but Sean has always been that way.

I have to tell all of you that were there last year...that area gets a lot of high profile celebrities since the locals just dont care to mob them, and for some strange reason, the locals really took a shine to us. I have never felt so welcome as I did last week in Marathon- in fact, as I was sitting there in the hotel bar, a fight was about to break out between two locals, one turned to me and saw my Shelby shirt, asked if I was part of the group from October, next thing I know....both guys are sitting with me buying me rounds...when we finally got kicked out at closing, we sat outside the hotel talking for another hour or so drinking out of my cooler. Truly a place like no other! :happy feet:

Hey Scott, if Sean could afford it, he would probably do it. The shirt off his back quote comes to mind...but Sean has always been that way.

I have to tell all of you that were there last year...that area gets a lot of high profile celebrities since the locals just dont care to mob them, and for some strange reason, the locals really took a shine to us. I have never felt so welcome as I did last week in Marathon- in fact, as I was sitting there in the hotel bar, a fight was about to break out between two locals, one turned to me and saw my Shelby shirt, asked if I was part of the group from October, next thing I know....both guys are sitting with me buying me rounds...when we finally got kicked out at closing, we sat outside the hotel talking for another hour or so drinking out of my cooler. Truly a place like no other! :happy feet:

+1000

Now what is Terlingua? I'm not sure of what you speak! I know the bit about Sean being a great guys is BS...does this have something to do with those funny looking Shelby cars?

Its a place in Texas, near the border, where men are men and sheep are scared

Its a place in Texas, near the border, where men are men and sheep are scared

Hopefully it from the sound of the stangs going down the road, not something else? lol hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Tom

+1 to that!

VB

Now what is Terlingua? I'm not sure of what you speak! I know the bit about Sean being a great guys is BS...does this have something to do with those funny looking Shelby cars?

Ahh that's easy its that place with the Fierce scary rabbits :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Fear the Bunny!

And where has that gotten me? shrug.gif

Well, you have made a lot of friends that will drive all over the country just to see you and then throw you their keys and say "have fun!!!".....for whatever that is worth.

ame='sportscars' date='29 April 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1272561661' post='958099']

Well, you have made a lot of friends that will drive all over the country just to see you and then throw you their keys and say "have fun!!!".....for whatever that is worth.

Come on Rick, I'm trying to get people to feel sorry for me. Your not helping me here.hysterical.gif

Come on Rick, I'm trying to get people to feel sorry for me. Your not helping me here.hysterical.gif

OK, well we were really driving all over the place to see Warren and you happen to be there....................how's that? :shift:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Alex? Y tu Brute? EXCELLENT!!!

All my rowdy friends are coming!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I think we are maxed out at this point. I may have to sleep in the car!!!

Archived