TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Hertz Shelby Ford Racing Decal

Can anyone tell me that owns a 2007 Hertz Shelby Convertible if they have a decal behind the cold air induction ket that says Ford Racing on it. It is white with blue trim has a install date installed by on the decal. My 2006 Hertz has one but the convertible looks like it had one and has been removed. I was able to get some new ones from a friend a Ford Motor Company Shelby could not help me wit this one. I need to confirm before I put one on.

Hertz Shelby

Can anyone tell me that owns a 2007 Hertz Shelby Convertible if they have a decal behind the cold air induction ket that says Ford Racing on it. It is white with blue trim has a install date installed by on the decal. My 2006 Hertz has one but the convertible looks like it had one and has been removed. I was able to get some new ones from a friend a Ford Motor Company Shelby could not help me wit this one. I need to confirm before I put one on.

Hertz Shelby

Mine has the sticker on the inside of the heat deflector for the air filter. You see it as soon as you open the hood. Casey

Archived