TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LOCATION OF 07 GT-H 363, 384, 357 IN NY.

HELLO from Western New York. I currently own 2007 GT-H convertibles #363 with 5,200.- miles and #384 with 24,000.- miles on it. The 363 car was from a Hertz franchise in Parkersburg, WV. The 384 car was in service in the Castleberry, FL. area. I also saw #357 parked outside a restaurant near Buffalo, NY last week. There at least 5 other GT-H convertibles in the Western N.Y. area. I will post their car numbers as I get them.

• 8 months later...

HELLO from Western New York. I currently own 2007 GT-H convertibles #363 with 5,200.- miles and #384 with 24,000.- miles on it. The 363 car was from a Hertz franchise in Parkersburg, WV. The 384 car was in service in the Castleberry, FL. area. I also saw #357 parked outside a restaurant near Buffalo, NY last week. There at least 5 other GT-H convertibles in the Western N.Y. area. I will post their car numbers as I get them.

Hello! Do you still own the 2007 GT-H #393? I own the 2007 SGT #393. I would love to see pics of your car if you still have it! I have wondered where the twin car to mine might be? A little about me and my SGT. I'm located in Salt Lake City, Utah. My SGT has about 29,000 miles on it since ordering it new directly from my local dealer from Shelby directly. I had ordered mine very early on and so I was able to pick color, and the other limited options that I could. I track the SGT about 3-4 times during the summer, then it sees light duty as a cruiser and occasional car shows. My car is Black, has the black leather interior, and silver satin metal dash. No sat radio bubble, and is a manual 5 speed.

I have met Amy Boylan, Roger Sorrel, Gary, Jim Owens, and the rest of the crew back in 2009. I am a commercial designer and co-founder of Think Tank Creative Consortium. At that time I was creating new toy package for the small collector cars for Shelby. (the ones you find at toys R us now). While working on that project I was told that Amy Boylan was invited and registered to drive a Shelby on the 45th anniversary Mustangs Across America event. She had a last minute conflict and asked If I would like to take her place and drive my own SGT as the official sponsor car on behalf of Shelby Autos and serve as an ambassador for the brand. My car wore custom blue vinyl decals on the rear quarters, bumper, and trunk. I drove number 393 from Utah to Nevada, met the other 200+ mustangs and headed out to Birmingham Alabama and back home. More than 700 cars in all made the drive. I then met with Shelby Execs at the event and was asked to join them all in the cruise down main street.

Thought you might like to know what the 2007 393 twin car might have been up to and provide some background. I would love to hear any stories about your vert. If for any reason there comes a day that you need her to go to a new home I might just be interested so check with me first! ;)

Cheers- Zach Sharples

• 2 years later...

Hi

I live Setauket long Island, & have GT - H 286.. I bought the car from a retired military pilot who had a model of the car sign by Mr. shelby, and according to this person Mr. Shelby, put the number of the car on because they were both pilots, I'm the second owner who also is retired from the military , I plan on keeping it military, I have (3) grandsons all 6 months in age apart and want the car. the requirements are they must complete college, and join the Coast Guard Res. or a branch of their choice. they are still young, but the look in their eyes, gives the feeling I will be looking for two more as they get closer to driving age,

Archived