TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAAC 35

robertlane

Looking forward to it. It will be nice to have an event close to home.

We should have a large TS contingent there. Maybe even a couple of new GT350s.

Back yard is right, it is gonna be great!, Plus drag racing :peelout:

Looking forward to it. It will be nice to have an event close to home.

We should have a large TS contingent there. Maybe even a couple of new GT350s.

Those would fit nicely in one of the garages... :rockon:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about some Team Shelby event stickers for our cars like we had for the b-day bash for the SAAC event, Those decals we had at the bash were great and I would be willing to donate for a set, just thought I would throw this out there, Rick

How about some Team Shelby event stickers for our cars like we had for the b-day bash for the SAAC event, Those decals we had at the bash were great and I would be willing to donate for a set, just thought I would throw this out there, Rick

Second the Motion...

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the stang ready for the drive. Going to Alex's Shop on Friday to have all my rotors, pads and brake lines replaced. I should be able to stop on a dime again. Looking forward to see some old friends and meeting some new ones.

happy%20feet.gif One more week and I am off to Rick's (pottydr) home to caravan to Mike's (mmcguirk) home, then to SAAC 35.happy%20feet.gif

Tom

We have a small caravan leaving San Jose Thursday at 12-1:00PM. (Fontech, Pottydr, Cali KR, Torch40, MMcGuirk)

Chime in if you would like to join us.

We will be going up 280 through SF and over the Golden Gate to San Rafael.

Don't forget Michelle will be driving her car also, we will be leaving Bakersfield at 8am to head to San Jose, Rick

We have a small caravan leaving San Jose Thursday at 12-1:00PM. (Fontech, Pottydr, Cali KR, Torch40, MMcGuirk)

Chime in if you would like to join us.

We will be going up 280 through SF and over the Golden Gate to San Rafael.

I definitely plan on coming out, at least on Sunday. Will we be able to drive our cars to park around othere Shelby's and avoid the parking lot? Not planning on traking my car this year but would love to get "Betsy" into the photo-ops...

Dan

Archived