TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How do I track my car

cknight

Is there any way to track the progress of my car other than calling Ford CS? I now have a vin, bucked on 1/19 and scheduled to be delivered on 1/29. I know this will not happen. I see post where people state there cars are in striping, in transit, ect. How do you get this information?

Chris

Is there any way to track the progress of my car other than calling Ford CS? I now have a vin, bucked on 1/19 and scheduled to be delivered on 1/29. I know this will not happen. I see post where people state there cars are in striping, in transit, ect. How do you get this information?

Chris

Chris,

What is CS telling you when you ask them for your "order Status" ? Are you released from plant ?

If your car is hung up on a status for too long, I might be able to help. My car was bucked for 7 days, and that's when I decided to inquire our inside contact to help. TTB might be able to help you with the rail tracking.

Rob

Chris

Chris,

I saw your post a rushed to give you an answer to realize you wanted to track the progress of your car.....If you ever need to know how to track (take it to the track) your car I could help! Good luck and happy waiting, you're going to love it!

Archived