TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Questions about 2010/11 parts and the Shelby Store

GAFSoldier

Want to know if there will be ever one day a Shelby Signed CSM Dash Plaque, Sill Plates, Shelby Leather Shifter Boot or Shelby Leather Trimmed Console Lid Cover coming out for the 2010/11 GT500's?!

If yes, when?

Also is it possible to put a search engine on the Shelpy Store that can do a more advanced search? Such as sorting between the GT500 07-09, GT500 10-11, SGT and ............. that you can find the parts from the beginning for the Car that you are looking for. In the old SPP Store they had this as a search option for the building years of the cars. It will make it easier for everybody to find parts for the car they have and you don't need to look through everything.

• 5 weeks later...

Want to know if there will be ever one day a Shelby Signed CSM Dash Plaque, Sill Plates, Shelby Leather Shifter Boot or Shelby Leather Trimmed Console Lid Cover coming out for the 2010/11 GT500's?!

If yes, when?

Also is it possible to put a search engine on the Shelpy Store that can do a more advanced search? Such as sorting between the GT500 07-09, GT500 10-11, SGT and ............. that you can find the parts from the beginning for the Car that you are looking for. In the old SPP Store they had this as a search option for the building years of the cars. It will make it easier for everybody to find parts for the car they have and you don't need to look through everything.

+1

We are working on the 2010 Dash Plaques and sill plates. We are in the beginning stages. I do not have a date yet but you guys will be the first to know when we have them up. But they are on the top of my list.

We are working on the 2010 Dash Plaques and sill plates. We are in the beginning stages. I do not have a date yet but you guys will be the first to know when we have them up. But they are on the top of my list.

Any idea on the date for the 2010 sill plates? Thx!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sharon - my credit card is burning a hole in my pocket drool.gif for the 2010 dash plaque - any news you can share on the date it will be available? Thanks.

We are working on the 2010 dash plaques. We have a few samples in we are in the final stages of design then once that it done we can go into production.

It may be 30-60 more days but they are still coming

We are working on the 2010 dash plaques. We have a few samples in we are in the final stages of design then once that it done we can go into production.

Ehh?

So they won't be the same (style) console plaques that are already on the 2010/2011 Super Snakes and/or the GT350's (other than just a VIN as opposed to a CSM)?

TIA,

Phill

• 4 weeks later...

It may be 30-60 more days but they are still coming

Hi Sharon! It's been 30 days. Do you have any updates on when the 2010 dash plates will be available? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived