TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Maybe a glass or two?

Ok, I will be up front, I am drinking and posting. I've been getting into wines lately and pretty much I'd like to get some recomendations as to what maybe some of you are may have tried and is good to go. I still hit the beers but a good cigar with some wine makes for some interesting conversations. I like red wines, not too dry, kind of sweet but not too much, latest one that o have tried and is pretty well priced is called 7 daughters, a mixture of all sorts.

Well, my work week is over 3 in a row and now I have 4days off so time to have another one.

http://www.terlatowines.com/wines/california/seven_daughters/

We buy our wine in New York at the Finger Lakes wineries which are near Watkins Glenn. My favorite is Past Red from Knapps, it is a not too dry red wine. My wife likes Hazlitts Red Cat, they call it Hot Tub Wine, and I like the White Cat. We went to a new winery last year, it is the Pompous Ass winery and has a wine called Kick My Ass.

The last time we went on a wine run was last May, I think we spent $500 on wine, we stock up for the year, but it didn’t last that long..

Archived