TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Riverside International Automotive Museum - Honoring Carroll Shelby

Shelby CS8

Carroll Shelby recieves automotive racing lifetime achievement award.........story here http://www.281motorsports.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=126&p=400#p400

PLEASE leave comments on our site in appreciation for the exclusive pictures and story no Team Shelby member was apart of that I know of.

281motorsportsIMG_9376.jpg

Well they picked the right man to honor! the most deserving man! i really wish i could have been at that event just to be in the same room as carroll shelby.

Absolutely! As I said in the story, it was a thrill of a lifetime!

Congrats, Jason...

Was this not the 3 day event that was posted on TS? Glad you had a good time. See you at FFF on Sunday...

Tom

Thanks Tom! To all those whom are friends of Tom and I, we have worked out our indifferences and hope to restore a good friendship! Tom will be joining us at the luncheon, look forward to it.

Congrats, Jason...

Was this not the 3 day event that was posted on TS? Glad you had a good time. See you at FFF on Sunday...

Tom

Thanks Tom! To all those whom are friends of Tom and I, we have worked out our indifferences and hope to restore a good friendship! Tom will be joining us at the luncheon, look forward to it.

The Shelby spirit is alive and well. Congratulations guys!

Glad to hear that.

On a side note, I put a nice little chip in my hood today while cleaning the car. :censored:

Luckily a friend of mine in Murrieta has a shop right next door to a paint and body shop and the owner gave me a great deal on fixing it and another rock chip I had. I also sliced my finger on a pulley while wiping it down. It just wasn't my day today with the Shelby...lol

Dan

Glad to hear that.

On a side note, I put a nice little chip in my hood today while cleaning the car. :censored:

Luckily a friend of mine in Murrieta has a shop right next door to a paint and body shop and the owner gave me a great deal on fixing it and another rock chip I had. I also sliced my finger on a pulley while wiping it down. It just wasn't my day today with the Shelby...lol

Dan

Dan,

We should clear bra your car! :superhero:

Dan,

Jason,

Now that the hood stripes have been replaced, we can talk about it at the show!!! I replied Friday to the luncheon invite, but never got a response back. I don't have access to email as I am at work now or I would re-reply...lol

If you have 2 spots available Laura & I would like to join everyone.

Dan

Jason,

Now that the hood stripes have been replaced, we can talk about it at the show!!! I replied Friday to the luncheon invite, but never got a response back. I don't have access to email as I am at work now or I would re-reply...lol

If you have 2 spots available Laura & I would like to join everyone.

Dan

Hmm, i responded on 4/16/10 at 8:36 asking you what entree's you wanted. Either way, we got you and Laura down! :happy feet:

Fantastic news! I hated to see you two fighting....

Glad to hear that.

Dan

Sorry to hear about the chip, and your finger Dan, but glad you got it all taken care of

Dan,

Clear bra? Sounds interesting lol...you will have to talk to me about that for the Terlingua...

Archived