TEAM SHELBY FORUM

need to find owners manual

CSX153

• 2 weeks later...

i got mine off of ebay a year or so ago. the guy had a few on there at the time not sure if he has any left now.

I was also looking for a 1989 CSX-VNT owners manual, and contacted the eBay seller who had posted some for sale in the last year or two. He stated that he has sold out of all the 1989 CSX user manuals he had, but still has some of the 1987 CSX and 1988 CSX-T user manuals. As of this posting, he has some of those listed for sale on eBay, if anyone is looking for those. He also has an eBay store called Bluskyes Closet ( http://stores.ebay.com/Bluskyes-Closet ), and seems to specialize in automotive literature.

I would also recommend periodically continuing to check eBay, as they still occasionally come up for sale there. I would also check the "For Sale" forums on turbododge.com and turbo-mopar.com. I believe both sites also have "items wanted" forums, where you can post that you are looking to buy one.

If you don't mind an electronic version of the manual, It is also posted electronically (as a series of JPG image files) at the following URL: http://shelbyregistry.com/pages/89csx-pg1.html . You can download each of the user manual page files to your computer. Good Luck!

any ideas on where i could find one? 89 csx btw

thanks

I have one for FREE if you would like it. Some salesman set his coffee cup on the cover so it has a nice coffee stain and a little warpage. I'm making it sound worse than it is.

PM me your name and address if you want it.

Steve

I have one for FREE if you would like it. Some salesman set his coffee cup on the cover so it has a nice coffee stain and a little warpage. I'm making it sound worse than it is.

PM me your name and address if you want it.

Steve

CSX153

Haven't heard from you if you want the owners manual. Another Team Shelby member would like to the manual if you're not interested. If I don't hear from you by May 7th it will go to the second person that asked for it.

LMK

Steve

any ideas on where i could find one? 89 csx btw

thanks

As of this writing, there is a 1989 CSX Owner's Manual posted for sale on eBay, for a rather steep "Buy it Now" price of $45. It's at the following link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-DODGE-SHADOW-SHELBY-CSX-OWNERS-MANUAL-RARE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3eff8a9876QQitemZ270575245430QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature#ht_1240wt_941

Brian

CSX153

Haven't heard from you if you want the owners manual. Another Team Shelby member would like to the manual if you're not interested. If I don't hear from you by May 7th it will go to the second person that asked for it.

LMK

Steve

Well May 7th came and went so the manual was shipped to the other member asking for it.

Steve

Archived