TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When is Shelby Registry going to have the data on how many 40ths are going to be made and how many of each colors, option, convertible, coupes,etc.?

My 40th has been completed almost 3 years ago without any info.

When the Shelby are made at Ford plant all the info. on how many are being made, coupes, convertibles, colors, option etc. are available.

Seems way to long for info. on our 40th.

If Shelby does not have the completed info. they still should be able to lets us know what has been done up to date?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 40th has been completed almost 3 years ago without any info.

When the Shelby are made at Ford plant all the info. on how many are being made, coupes, convertibles, colors, option etc. are available.

Seems way to long for info. on our 40th.

If Shelby does not have the completed info. they still should be able to lets us know what has been done up to date?

That would be nice to know. At this point the forgotten 40th guys are lucky to have a t-shirt. :banghead:

One would think that is the case. However it seems that Roger and his crew are the only ones with access to this info and only give out any details to whomever they want to!

Just look at the 07 SGT's that have been done from production for nearly 3 years now. I still can't get them to tell me how many had different options from Ford! Like how many Black manual w/ shaker 1000, Sirius, wheel locks! :headscratch:

Like Todd, I have to believe that SA has this information in some sort of data base. They could, if it were a priority, give basic information on colors, verts, coupes, and performance upgrades. For whatever reason, they choose not to release it. It could be as simple as staffing. It really has nothing to do with they are still producing these. SA would have to be in the stone age with their IT to not have access to this.

When I was getting ready to send my car out, 390 was the next number up in sucsession for the 40th.

The numbers were NOT given out in sucsession. So the number you have and when it was built really has no relationship with much of anything else.

When I was getting ready to send my car out, 390 was the next number up in sucsession for the 40th.

msmap,

Your number is probably close to being the actual number in a sequence. At one point all the numbers were taken up, then they came up with the SS and most folks switched programs. They randomly assigned numbers and filled the holes in the sequence. Since we are so close to the end of the run, they may be on track. Can't wait to see your new ride.

Don, I asked for my number. They did not want to skip from 390 to 417, but Bud ok'ed it. I am leaving Monday morning :) Dave and Donna are meeting me at the airport and we will go out to SAI. Can't wait, I'm so excited.

Yipie!

Guys,

I will ask Roger for a status of the 40th registry. I know in our minds they should be able to give out the basic info; however, I do not know what the issues are... I will ask the question and get back with Team 40th with an answer.

Stuart

40th Registrar

Guys,

I will ask Roger for a status of the 40th registry. I know in our minds they should be able to give out the basic info; however, I do not know what the issues are... I will ask the question and get back with Team 40th with an answer.

Stuart

40th Registrar

PM sent to Roger. I will status the group once I get an answer. Thanks for your patience.

Stuart

Guys,

Stuart

40th Registrar

Stuart, you are the man. That's why we voted for you as moderator! Oh that's right we didn't vote, it was a presidential appointment. Great choice. You are the best.

Don

Stuart, you are the man. That's why we voted for you as moderator! Oh that's right we didn't vote, it was a presidential appointment. Great choice. You are the best.

Don

Don,

Thanks for your vote of confidence. Still haven't heard from Roger--he might be on vacation... We can't wait to see you and Gladys at Mid America!

Stuart

Roger is out of town for a couple of weeks...vacation - don't start any rumors...

And Don really needs to just stop sucking up! He just wants you to list all of his extra mods he was too cheap to have SAI handle. He is always looking for a way to beat the system! He is a "Sneaky Snake" not a super Snake!!!

And why is everyone worried about the specific numbers, etc? Are you planning on selling your car in this economy? Get it out of the garage and put some miles on it!!! That is the Value of the car - not the number produced. That won't even be inportant until your grandchildren are selling them!

BTW, mine is number...oh yeah, Number 160+ everytime I open it up! :shift:

Roger is out of town for a couple of weeks...vacation - don't start any rumors...

And Don really needs to just stop sucking up! He just wants you to list all of his extra mods he was too cheap to have SAI handle. He is always looking for a way to beat the system! He is a "Sneaky Snake" not a super Snake!!!

And why is everyone worried about the specific numbers, etc? Are you planning on selling your car in this economy? Get it out of the garage and put some miles on it!!! That is the Value of the car - not the number produced. That won't even be inportant until your grandchildren are selling them!

I want to know how many have been produced at this time, how many are expected to be produced in total.

What colors, with what option, where they made at Vegas or Rhode Island.

How many convertibles coupes seat changed etc.

Has nothing to do with wanting to sell my 40th which I am not.

I expect this much from at this time from SA, just as I would from Ford.

This is just good buisness and good public relationship with us the buyers of the 40th's and future buyers.

I feel that the 40th's have been set to the side and just forgotten about.

Roger is on vacation. He will be back next Monday

Texted him Saturday. Told him I could wait until Monday to talk. I asked him to ONLY call me if he didnt have enough money to get back or was in a foreign jail and need me to come bust him out!!

My phone hasnt rang so hes OK right now!!!

MM

Roger is on vacation. He will be back next Monday

Texted him Saturday. Told him I could wait until Monday to talk. I asked him to ONLY call me if he didnt have enough money to get back or was in a foreign jail and need me to come bust him out!!

My phone hasnt rang so hes OK right now!!!

MM

Thanks!

Mike,

As I stated in my post--Roger is on vacation! :banghead:

I concur, as you know I DRIVE my car--I'll let my son worry about rarity and value. However, it is important for others and I'll try and get the info everyone wants.

Don has a Super Duper Snake 1 of1! :hysterical:

Number 257 out...

Stuart

I want to know how many have been produced at this time, how many are expected to be produced in total.

What colors, with what option, where they made at Vegas or Rhode Island.

How many convertibles coupes seat changed etc.

Has nothing to do with wanting to sell my 40th which I am not.

I expect this much from at this time from SA, just as I would from Ford.

This is just good buisness and good public relationship with us the buyers of the 40th's and future buyers.

I feeel that the 40th's have been set to the side and just forgotten about.

Tiltz,

I understand your expectations and frustration. As soon as Roger gets back I'll talk to him about the status of our registry. Regards.

Stuart

Stuart,

While I know and understand this particular post is in relation to 40th cars, this is a common question for other cars as well (for me it's specific to the 07 SGT that has been out of production for awhile now).

It seems that the common answer to these requests has always come back as "SOON" the registry info will be posted, or available, etc... :talkhand:

I hope you can glean some better response! :headscratch:

Thanks

Scott

Stuart,

While I know and understand this particular post is in relation to 40th cars, this is a common question for other cars as well (for me it's specific to the 07 SGT that has been out of production for awhile now).

It seems that the common answer to these requests has always come back as "SOON" the registry info will be posted, or available, etc... talkhand.gif

I hope you can glean some better response! headscratch.gif

Thanks

Scott

Scott,

I agree that this issue is with all of the cars. I know that Roger & Steve have been working on this for a long time. I also know that we have had discussions on when we will start seeing more info being released. However, I just do not know where we stand. I promise that I will get with Roger and the other registrars to see about getting everyone a response that addresses their concerns. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We do hear you...

Stuart

Scott,

I agree that this issue is with all of the cars. I know that Roger & Steve have been working on this for a long time. I also know that we have had discussions on when we will start seeing more info being released. However, I just do not know where we stand. I promise that I will get with Roger and the other registrars to see about getting everyone a response that addresses their concerns. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We do hear you...

Stuart

If anyone can uncover covert information, it's Stuart. We're in good hands. (Yes Mike, I am a suck up and proud of it!)

If anyone can uncover covert information, it's Stuart. We're in good hands. (Yes Mike, I am a suck up and proud of it!)

Don,

Thanks for having faith in me... However, I still haven't delivered...

Team 40th,

Still waiting for Roger to get back to me (I think he is still on vacation in Portuga). lHowever, as soon as he get in touch with me I will press our case (as well as the other models). I cannot make any promises--but I will advocate the cause as strong as I can.

Stuart

Don,

Thanks for having faith in me... However, I still haven't delivered...

Team 40th,

Still waiting for Roger to get back to me (I think he is still on vacation in Portuga). lHowever, as soon as he get in touch with me I will press our case (as well as the other models). I cannot make any promises--but I will advocate the cause as strong as I can.

Stuart

Thank you Stuart, I am curios as well. Mark

Stuart,

Can you throw us a milkbone, morsel, tidbit, snipit. For example, how many of the 40th's had the gen 1 air splitter? This could keep us going for another three years.

Thanks,

Don

Archived