TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wheels for my 08 GT500

05fastback

I have been searching for the right wheel for my GT500 long enough to get very frustrated. It's funny how one wheel looks good on one color and bad on another. My car is performance white with BLACK stripes. There are a few that I like, but I'm not sure what they would look like on my car. So, I'm looking for suggestions and by all means , some pictures..... even if your car isn't white!!!

Thanks!

Dave

I have been searching for the right wheel for my GT500 long enough to get very frustrated. It's funny how one wheel looks good on one color and bad on another. My car is performance white with BLACK stripes. There are a few that I like, but I'm not sure what they would look like on my car. So, I'm looking for suggestions and by all means , some pictures..... even if your car isn't white!!!

Thanks!

Dave

These are 2010 wheels (19 inch) on Alloy 07.

P2240220.JPG

P2240220.JPG

I''m considering these myself. Do you have any better pics kinda back from the car a little.? It look like the front is jacked up in that picture?

Thanks Mike

Here's some 2010 wheels 18" or 19" with 2 tone.

wheels008.jpg

wheels002.jpg

The CS69's look great on light colored cars. Here's my Alloy vert with them installed. When I went through the wheel selection process, the best thing I did was to get multiple different wheels photoshopped onto a side pic of my car. It was very helpful with my final decision.

Topdownnospoiler3.jpg

mirrors007.jpg

Thanks!

Dave

Check out Joshua484's car. He has the nicest wheels I've seen on a white car.

Thanks!

Dave

Here is a photo I took today at Knots of a white Super Snake for you with a GT500 in the back for comparision.

Knotts2010014.jpg

Car looks great. Why not paint the rear valance and splitter too?

Scared to, when I look at it closely, the paint on the body is a tad whiter than the paint on the rear valance above the black part. I am afraid it won't match up basically, I had plans to do it but no I don't even think about it.

• 5 months later...

ccw rims sp500 18x11 in the rears, 18x9.5 fronts.

2s9c9yx.jpg

14jokrs.jpg

6zxcn8.jpg

Hey Leonard,

Now that you have had your CCW wheels for awhile, can you give me some indication of how hard it is to keep the polished aluminum wheels clean and looking new.

Thanks

overtime

Archived