TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alice the White Rabbit

GT500-07

another one up for sale

Own a rare piece of Shelby history. This is the first White Performance Shelby Terlingua built in the world. CMS#06TRT401 Dubbed “Alice the White Rabbit” in the Shelby world. Signed by Mr. Shelby and Bill Neal. Car is super cool and get lots of attention. Great handling and performance. Based off 06 platform, 39,000 miles Only 250 miles as the White Rabbit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Terlingua-Cobra-Mustang_W0QQitemZ230461511519QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item35a893975f

another one up for sale

Own a rare piece of Shelby history. This is the first White Performance Shelby Terlingua built in the world. CMS#06TRT401 Dubbed “Alice the White Rabbit” in the Shelby world. Signed by Mr. Shelby and Bill Neal. Car is super cool and get lots of attention. Great handling and performance. Based off 06 platform, 39,000 miles Only 250 miles as the White Rabbit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Terlingua-Cobra-Mustang_W0QQitemZ230461511519QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item35a893975f

Wow that is really a great car.

Does this belong to someone on Team Shelby?

The seats do not look perfect it looks like someone tried to add the white rabbit on the seats.

I have the Shelby seats in my car and they look perfect.

I don't think the owner is on TS, but I know who the owner is and have email contact with them. As far as the seats, they are the Terlingua upgraded leather seats done by Gary D. Alice is the real deal and will make someone a wonderful addition to their Shelby barn. Sad to see her being sold...

Just to clarify, this was not our daughter's bunny, which was the first white Terlingua produced.....albeit a "base package" car not a "performance package" car. So the description of the car on ebay is technically correct. Also our daughter's car is nicknamed "jackrabbit" and not Alice (although...... eh, no, that would have confused all of her friends. They have a hard enough time figuring out the jackrabbit moniker..............teenagers, sigh)

The confusion did not get any better as KOA and I have the same first name as check6 posted above..............

While we personally continue to suffer great loss through this government induced downturn (sorry, couldn't resist) we have not had to part with our Shelby's yet............and we hope to see some of you in Tulsa this June.

Best of luck to KOA, I sincerely empathize with the financial pain so many are experiencing.

• 2 weeks later...

If only I had that kind of money. That is one beautiful car.

I guess I'm baffled that the people trying to sell bunnies aren't contacting me the person trying to buy one

I guess I'm baffled that the people trying to sell bunnies aren't contacting me the person trying to buy one

They may not be on TS enough to know you want to buy one....If I were you, I'd get in touch with them...

They may not be on TS enough to know you want to buy one....If I were you, I'd get in touch with them...

yep trying that too, i emailed the guy about the white one this am. yours is awesome by the way!!!

Archived