TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hi Everyone

mack1

Hi

Iam so Proud of finding A Shelby Club!

I still need to know If I can find the Build Date On my New Cobra ?

If some one can help me Learn about my New Shelby Cobra That I had just picked up A week Ago I had only put 400 kms on her I want to break in the New toy .

This is my Retirement Toy ...So II had went with the Shelby

Mack1

Hi

If some one can help me Learn about my New Shelby Cobra That I had just picked up A week Ago I had only put 400 kms on her I want to break in the New toy .

Mack1

WElcome!!!!!!!

Hi

Mack1

Hello Mack and welcome...congrats on your new toy ...You will definetely love it.....Concerning your build date send me your VIN number and info on the car....Do not forget to register it with Shelby American....

Thanks,

Alexandros

SAI Registrar GT 500

Thanks for the welcome.

I posted pics of the car while it was still in the show room but I will have some new ones soon... if it ever stops raining.

Mack

Welcome to the forum. You should consider purchasing a paid membership to Team Shelby, the welcome package is well worth the $50. It also will get you discounts through out the year.

Chris

+1!!! Def. join, it 's worth so much more than what you'll pay. It's a membership that pays you back every day!!!

+1!!! Def. join, it 's worth so much more than what you'll pay. It's a membership that pays you back every day!!!

I had Joined But forgot to put my Tshirt size in HELP

Archived