TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Out of Stock

SGT0128

Any idea when the Shelby GT headrest with silver embroidery and stock GT KR floor-mats will be back in stock, they have been on BO for several weeks now. My $$ is waiting to be spent. :shrug:

Any idea when the Shelby GT headrest with silver embroidery and stock GT KR floor-mats will be back in stock, they have been on BO for several weeks now. My $$ is waiting to be spent. :shrug:

Shelby GT headrests may not come back - we didn't require any core exchange and only had a limited amount of them.

GT/KR floor mats can ONLY be ordered over the phone, as per the instructions.

Rob

Shelby GT headrests may not come back - we didn't require any core exchange and only had a limited amount of them.

GT/KR floor mats can ONLY be ordered over the phone, as per the instructions.

Rob

Hey Roger,

well how about asking the vendor how much if we supply the core exchange?

GG

I must be a second class citizen on this site, when I asked this question a week ago I never got an answer..................you got an answer right away, although not the one you wanted to hear.

I saw your question and replied to it, Not sure why your question didn't get an answer, it must have been the GRABBER ORANGE paint. Your right... not what I wanted to hear but I do understand that some things don't last forever. If they are not available anymore they should be removed from the stores website. I really don't want to use the slip on covers but I'm determined to get this mod done one way or another. Lots of other avenues out there but I'd rather give my money to Shelby.

I really want to believe the shelby store will eventually be a smooth running machine, where all parts will be available and in stock,and all the parts in the shelby performance catalog from last year will beavailable and in stock. It is becoming all too apparent that the new Shelby Store is full of parts and merchandise that are in fact not available and quite possibly never will be.{headrests,hoods,hats,etc.] I want to support Shelby and i love my car as all Shelby owners do but this is really a poorly run company that if it wasnt for the devotion Shelby owners have for the man and his cars we would be long gone.

I must be a second class citizen on this site, when I asked this question a week ago I never got an answer..................you got an answer right away, although not the one you wanted to hear.

They just wanted you to post again so they can see your avatar :happy feet:

Archived