TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is it illegal to sell someone on-line????

I think it is, but if it was not this would be my ad for the day................................

for sale, one used wife

nice looking BLONDE

moderate maintanance

excellent cook

loves long walks on the beach and fireside settings

Does have some challenges......

Very prone to loosing car keys. 3 years ago lost car keys to her car.....................................have continuously WARNED HER to protect her other set w/ her life!

Last month, while I was out of town on business, she drove my new truck and managed to lose a set of keys to my TRUCK!

20 minutes ago she called and she, along w/ her 3 girlfriends are at the Charlotte airport where they left her car in longterm parking. Call was to tell me she thinks her keys are in Lagurdia!

She is available for immediate pickup in Charlotte (I have already had the pleasure of paying for her and her friends trip to NY)

Pretty good women, just don't give her anything that looks like a key unless you don't want it back. If no buyers, can anyone tell me how long it should take them to walk from Charlotte to Columbia?

UPDATE: forgot to mention that she is excellent at TELLING YOU HOW FAST YOU ARE DRIVING AND IF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN, YOU ARE GOING TO GET PULLED.....If interested, please ask her who in the house has the most SPEEDING TICKETS and then ask HER whose vehicle was she driving (here's a hint - MINE!) Also, see if she remembers when I got my last ticket thanks to all her warnings...here's another hint...I was 15... :finger:

RANT OVER.....AT LEAST UNTIL SHE GETS HOME...... :slapfight::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:hysterical::hysterical:

nope sorry, already have one of those!

:hysterical::hysterical:

and I thought I could count on you!

You cant sell her. You dont have any equity!!!! Its cheaper to keep her!!! :hysterical:

Brandi doesnt lose her keys, she just doesnt remember where she put them. BUT they arent LOST

MM

I have heard that one too! It's kind of sad....we'll be at a car show and she will ask for the keys to the Shelby to get something out of the trunk and I'll just go open the trunk for her....... :slapfight:

I thought the Ad would have said:

Wife For Sale

Runs Rough and wont shut off.

Was Driven Hard but still has a few miles left in her.

Could use some Body Work.

Will trade for a more Economy Model with less Miles.

No Test Drives and SALE IS FINAL.

:idea: Are there any trade-in options for a BRUNETTE..... :hysterical2: then problem solved..... :hysterical2:

Possible...how many keys have you lost in the last 3 years?

I thought the Ad would have said:

Wife For Sale

Runs Rough and wont shut off.

Was Driven Hard but still has a few miles left in her.

Could use some Body Work.

Will trade for a more Economy Model with less Miles.

No Test Drives and SALE IS FINAL.

Nah, other than the keys, she's not that bad.......she would probably respond as follows....

Husband For Sale

Runs Rough and slow to turn on.

Was well maintained but still has doesn't appreciate it.

Could use some Bondo Work.

Will trade for a more Muscular Model with less Miles.

No Test Drives (heart won't take it) and SALE IS FINAL.

This has to be the best thread ever on TS!!

Craig, you are cracking me up buddy.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Anyway, Kim was looking over my shoulder while I was reading this, she's in the process of going though my cell phone now looking for your home number so she can call GG. The only number in my phone is your cell, so please be nice to her when she calls....... :talkhand:

How sharp are we that we put up with soooooo much just for that 3.2 seconds twice a month??

exactly!

This has to be the best thread every on TS!!

Craig, you are cracking me up buddy.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Anyway, Kim was looking over my shoulder while I was reading this, she's in the process of going though my cell phone now looking for your home number so she can call GG. The only number in my phone is your cell, so please be nice to her when she calls....... :talkhand:

why do you think I only gave you my cell number? I knew you were married! Tell her she finally showed up at the house and the first words out of her mouth.....DID YOU MISS ME? I said yes, right up to the time I got the call about the keys. Her car is still in the parking lot in Charlotte (thankfully, they took 2 cars for all the :censored: luggage). She did find the keys and they are going to mail them....now if she can just find a ride back to Charlotte. Tell Kim to call away...no way her and GG are going to win this one! Oh, and Gg reminded me that she locked her keys in the car 2 weeks ago! :slapfight::confused:

Are you open to trades? :dance:

ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!!! Not after the "did you miss me" comment! :headscratch:

This has to be the best thread every on TS!!

Maybe she is looking for regalt87's Number to get advice on how YOU can last up to 3.2 Seconds............ :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

J/K... :hysterical:

Archived