TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is a big black SNAKE in my garage!

KingCobra666

Supra...is the TT model???

Yep its a twin turbo, 6 speed 320 hp car. I bought the car new in 94. Its bone stock(except for tires and stereo) and the car runs as good now as it did when I bought it. I have so far resisted the urge to mod it. Its probably the only MKIV Supra on the planet thats not been heavily modded.

KC666

sorry mach1fever, king got to the dealer so fast I didn't even have time to call anyone, lol.

there was that and his threats of grievous bodily harm....

hey King, I just wanted you to know that I am glad it all came together in the end, and I can't say it enough, I truly enjoyed earning your business!

To anyone who has one on order, I still believe that the stripe delete sped this order up by at least a week.

Have fun all, with these amazing cars!!!

sorry mach1fever, king got to the dealer so fast I didn't even have time to call anyone, lol.

there was that and his threats of grievous bodily harm....

hey King, I just wanted you to know that I am glad it all came together in the end, and I can't say it enough, I truly enjoyed earning your business!

To anyone who has one on order, I still believe that the stripe delete sped this order up by at least a week.

Have fun all, with these amazing cars!!!

Nil, thanks for your efforts, I couldnt be happier with the car and the great service you provided!

Sorry mach, hes right I got in and out of there very quickly!

KC666

Archived