TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pacific NW Meet & Greet t-shirts

cobra 07

dennis the menace, on 30 March 2010 - 07:03 PM, said:

Are you guys going to do t-shirts again this year? We missed out last year

For those who want 2010 meet & greet T-shirts - Bev said she would be willing to do it again this year. I don't know if she will

have time to do up a new design - but if not they'll be the same as last year. If a new design gets done I post a pic. Pricing

should be the same or close. e-mail Bev at blblynch@centurytel.net if you want one - will have the details soon. :salute:

Chuck

Meet & greet t-shirt pricing for this year = note = top of the lettering will read ---4th pacific nw--- not 4th nw pacific

4 th pacific nw meet & greet 2010 w/cobra snake or mustang head $10

name (max of 6 letters) on sleeve $3

car model on sleeve $3

on your shirt

if we provide the t-shirt add for

s-xl shirt $12.50

2x-4x shirt $15

if you want the finished shirt mailed add $8 or it will be waiting for you at the meet & meet

if we furnish the shirts we will need a minimum of 3 wk's to order the color you want.

the lettering thread color will be your choice --if wanted we will try to match your car color (remember the lettering must be a contrast to shirt color)

example - our car is white w/blue stripes. our shirts are white w/blue lettering & blue w/white lettering

We prefer check or m/o, but can take master card or visa c/c's --for c/c's add 4% --note---must be paid for in advance (the cc's will be run under my business name which doesn't have anything to do with Bev's fun to do things)

any ????????e-mail Bev at blblynch@centurytel.net or pm me Hope you like the changes

Chuck

Archived