TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT 300A on the way to SA

I had ordere 3 11 GTs to covert into GT350s. Of the three one of them was ordered wrong. Customer wanted a 400A and I ordered the 300A. I have reorderd the car for them, but now I have an UNSOLD 11 Mustang GT headed to SA. It is ordered to be converted. Spoiler delete, CA emissions, 3.73 axle.

Im pretty sure this will be one of the first cars converted because it will be there!!! No wait!

Let me know

MM

I had ordere 3 11 GTs to covert into GT350s. Of the three one of them was ordered wrong. Customer wanted a 400A and I ordered the 300A. I have reorderd the car for them, but now I have an UNSOLD 11 Mustang GT headed to SA. It is ordered to be converted. Spoiler delete, CA emissions, 3.73 axle.

Im pretty sure this will be one of the first cars converted because it will be there!!! No wait!

Let me know

MM

Really? As far as I know FORD hasn't built any 2011 Mustangs yet.

Really? As far as I know FORD hasn't built any 2011 Mustangs yet.

They have built about 6000 units as of yesterday!

They have building 2011 Mustangs since late March. Havent released them yet. From what the factory told me its going to be Monday of next week before they start shipping.

I have a pictures to prove this!

MM

If I were to ever buy another Mustang or Shelby, I would buy it from MM somehow...but...this one is my last and I'm keeping her forever!

They have built about 6000 units as of yesterday!

They have building 2011 Mustangs since late March. Havent released them yet. From what the factory told me its going to be Monday of next week before they start shipping.

I have a pictures to prove this!

MM

oh, ok

300 is pretty bare bones. No Sync, ambient lighting or leather

Have to go to 400 to be able to get HIDs, electronics Pack, or Shaker 1000

MM

Michael,

Is the 300 the GT and the 400 the GT Premium? Or is that something different altogether?

John

:waiting:

Why o why must Ford make us wait like this?!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........yer gettin' a 2011 Model Year car in April (that's the FORTH month) of 2010.

I can remember when there wasn' NO WAY you'd see a new model year until at *least* June of the previous year. And before that, September. And before that....

Wait? What wait? lol

Phill

Archived