TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT headrest?

Robert,are these ever going to be in stock again? I tried yesterday and the only GT ones available are the red stiched ones.

• 7 months later...

Ok..............I see that they're listed in the new catalog................but when I ordered the valve covers the headrests were not listed on the website, can somebody at SPP chime in here and give us a link to the headrest or tell us if they are/not available?

Ok..............I see that they're listed in the new catalog................but when I ordered the valve covers the headrests were not listed on the website, can somebody at SPP chime in here and give us a link to the headrest or tell us if they are/not available?

I'd be happy to send mine in to be done if there was an authorized vendor.

We were (sort of recently) forced to change vendors on the embroidery, and we were not happy with the results. We are working on them, but do not have a safe ETA on when we will get some back in stock. Until we do however, the item will be hidden from our site. We definitely know that a lot of you want this item. Just keep checking the store.

We were (sort of recently) forced to change vendors on the embroidery, and we were not happy with the results. We are working on them, but do not have a safe ETA on when we will get some back in stock. Until we do however, the item will be hidden from our site. We definitely know that a lot of you want this item. Just keep checking the store.

10-4!

Archived