TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get together in Lake elsinore

With the usual disclaimer about "it depends on the exact date," I am interested. I am just down the road from you in Rancho Bernardo. Thanks for heading this up.

Jim

I picked sunday the 23rd it's two weeks away from tomorrow just trying to get the the whole thing set up posting on so many different forums

I picked sunday the 23rd it's two weeks away from tomorrow just trying to get the the whole thing set up posting on so many different forums

I'd be interested also, but the 23rd is a Friday.... Sunday the 25th is Fabulious Fords at Knotts, so that is a bad weekend for anything else in SoCal

You might want to touch bases with Rag Top Day.... he put together the San Diego run and was looking to help put something together in your area...

Sounds like a good idea, I agree with Leann as the weekend of the 24th-25th is not good as Fabulious Fords at Knotts is that Sunday and there are pre Knotts events on Saturday. On our Coastal Cruise Costal Cruise Link

we had a great time with friends from all over So Cal. and talked about another cruise to maybe the Temecula area for lunch. Kinda inbetween San Diego and The OC area. Your idea sounds great.. I might suggest sometime in May for a cruise might be a better choice. Let me know if I can help.

• 1 month later...

nevermind

Why for did your post go away?

When

June 06, 2010 9:30am

Where

2091 East Lakeshore Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

Will be leaving this parking lot to actual lake at 10am

what

I'm thinking this is just going to turn into a gathering of all sorts of mustangs. lets have everyone bring some food and drinks and a camera

Jim

Archived