TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Microsoft Fraud

The frauds are out there again for the gullable.

I just got an email telling me I won the Microsoft lottery and won half million pounds. It asks you to go to a Microsoft link at Yahoo where I am sure they will allow a little greed to trick you into getting fleesed. :hysterical2:

I reported it to abuse@msn.com :banghead:

Just thought I would remind everyone that if it is too good to be true, it probably is. :redcard:

Don't be fooled. :ohsnap:

You mean.....

I'm not really helping the nephew of the late Minister of the Interior for Namibia get $35,000,000.00 out of the country, for a 10% helpers fee??

Gee, I hope I can convince him to not use my banking account information for any untoward intentions. He seemed so nice when he called me from London.

You mean.....

I'm not really helping the nephew of the late Minister of the Interior for Namibia get $35,000,000.00 out of the country, for a 10% helpers fee??

Gee, I hope I can convince him to not use my banking account information for any untoward intentions. He seemed so nice when he called me from London.

I sure he would not lie to you :hysterical2:

The frauds are out there again for the gullable.

I just got an email telling me I won the Microsoft lottery and won half million pounds. It asks you to go to a Microsoft link at Yahoo where I am sure they will allow a little greed to trick you into getting fleesed. :hysterical2:

I reported it to abuse@msn.com :banghead:

Just thought I would remind everyone that if it is too good to be true, it probably is. :redcard:

Don't be fooled. :ohsnap:

I know who's doing that carnut. He prbably meant half million pounds of doggy poop. You know who I mean don't ya. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2:

You would think someone trying to pull a scam like this would try to make it a bit more believable.

Microsoft Lottery? :finger:

Microsoft paying out in pounds? :finger:

I guess if you're trying to pull off a scam you can't be too S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T, to begin with. :hysterical:

..and yet they keep doing it, because many poor souls keep falling for it :doh:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived