TEAM SHELBY FORUM

did production start?

I wonder how many people will have their trucks upgraded? It would be awesome to have a Super Snake GT500 with a matching Super Snake F150 next to it in your driveway.

You say it!! This are my plans for the moment. Will be awesome if I can pick up both SS at the same time. I only have the problem that they don't take a 4x4 F150 so I need to look for a 2 wheel drive in the color I want and this is not so easy. I'm still hoping that they will let 4x4 owner send their trucks in for the upgrade one day too.

You say it!! This are my plans for the moment. Will be awesome if I can pick up both SS at the same time. I only have the problem that they don't take a 4x4 F150 so I need to look for a 2 wheel drive in the color I want and this is not so easy. I'm still hoping that they will let 4x4 owner send their trucks in for the upgrade one day too.

i dont see why they couldnt do a 4x4, i seen 4x4 f-150 with superchargers

just curious, if shelby started the f-150 production? be nice to see some of the customers truck

Have ask them and they answer from Roger S. was:

There was no tooling for the 4 wheel drive. The original was based on the 2 wheel drive unit to start. The short bed is will work on any model but the rockers are tooled for the Super Cab 4 door unit. From a complete kit perspective it would need to be a Super Cab, short bed, 2 wheel drive.

We are not in the development process for the 4x4 application at this time.

Maybe in the future. So far I will be going to Germany for 6 to 10 months and when I be back I will ask them again. Hope they have then this as a option.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering something similar. An SS Raptor be just freakin' awesome...

• 2 months later...

Archived