TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Window Stickers

rvrtrash

I emailed the Shelby people last fall when I bought a used Shelby GT to see if I could get a reproduction of the window sticker. I was told one was on the way. When it never showed up (and I waited months to make sure they weren't just busy), I emailed again. Mr. Roger Sorel replied back that they weren't sending them out anymore and that I could get more info about it here on the registry thread. Well I joined this website and find that I still can't access the registry thread unless I apparently pay $50.00 to join Team Shelby. Can someone help a guy out and just email me with an explanation of what the heck is going on? I hate to spend $50.00 just to get a question answered. Thanks. fords65273@hotmail.com

Steve

I emailed the Shelby people last fall when I bought a used Shelby GT to see if I could get a reproduction of the window sticker. I was told one was on the way. When it never showed up (and I waited months to make sure they weren't just busy), I emailed again. Mr. Roger Sorel replied back that they weren't sending them out anymore and that I could get more info about it here on the registry thread. Well I joined this website and find that I still can't access the registry thread unless I apparently pay $50.00 to join Team Shelby. Can someone help a guy out and just email me with an explanation of what the heck is going on? I hate to spend $50.00 just to get a question answered. Thanks. fords65273@hotmail.com

Steve

Steve,

I see that you got your question answered okay. However, you really should consider joining Team Shelby anyway. You just won't find a better place for all of your Shelby related questions and the people here are just great to interact with. Aside from that, the membership packet is probably worth close to the membership fee anyway!

So give it some thought and join us...I did and I've enjoyed it immensely.

John

Archived