TEAM SHELBY FORUM

supersnake94's NY auto show Ford Vendor and other photos post

This is what all the seats look liked with the stripe on it.

post-22637-127030637502_thumb.jpg

Thanks Daniel!

So the front seats had the red stripe inserts as well? On the SVT PP cars at the earlier shows the regular GT500s had both the front and rear seats with stripes but the SVT PP cars only had stripes on the rear seats....which looked odd in my opinion. I have a SVT PP on order but still have some time to change my mind on that option. I think the cars that had the heated seats at the other shows had nav...maybe it will still come with the elecs package? Mitch

Thanks Daniel!

So the front seats had the red stripe inserts as well? On the SVT PP cars at the earlier shows the regular GT500s had both the front and rear seats with stripes but the SVT PP cars only had stripes on the rear seats....which looked odd in my opinion. I have a SVT PP on order but still have some time to change my mind on that option. I think the cars that had the heated seats at the other shows had nav...maybe it will still come with the elecs package? Mitch

Who knows, maybe it can come with just the radio too. My dad is also telling me something about not getting the nav and just the radio (like a shaker 1000 or 500) and telling it your destination without ordering the nav. I'm not sure about that. IF you know what I mean. :headscratch:

Pics of the guages, rear headrest, glass roof and gear stick BTW, this car is different than the one in detroit because it doesn't have the heated seats :rant2:

post-22637-127023297135_thumb.jpg

post-22637-127023296334_thumb.jpg

post-22637-127023295604_thumb.jpg

post-22637-127023295137_thumb.jpg

Will any of the 2011 GT500's have heated seat? Is that even an option or part of one of the packages?

Will any of the 2011 GT500's have heated seat? Is that even an option or part of one of the packages?

I'm not really sure about that, But I believe that there has been discussian about that in the 2010-2011 forum about it.

It would be really nice if it came with it. If it doesn't, I'm sure that you can have the car retrofitted with heated seats.

Who knows, maybe it can come with just the radio too. My dad is also telling me something about not getting the nav and just the radio (like a shaker 1000 or 500) and telling it your destination without ordering the nav. I'm not sure about that. IF you know what I mean. :headscratch:

I don't think you can get the Shaker 1000 with the SVT PP option.

I don't think you can get the Shaker 1000 with the SVT PP option.

You can't according to the order guide. I knew that already. I was posting something about my dad saying that if you order the GT500 without the electronics package, it will still give you directons like it would if you ordered it with the electronics package

Archived