TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H Rental Info?

GTH441

Does anyone know how to get information on the GT-H's during their rental times? Which Hertz they were rented from, any maintenance that was performed, etc? Thanks.

I found my registration in the owners manual pocket. From there I contacted the airport Hertz in Hawaii and asked for a manager. First manager blew me off. I finally got to a manager who would have his maintenance manager run the report for me - 89 pages! I now have everything Hertz did to the car while in service. I paid for the fed ex for them to ship it. It is hit or miss if you can get a manager and get one who will help you out this much. I also went to my local Ford dealer and had them run an Oasis report which captured about 5 pages of things done by Ford. Not all maintenance or other work was done by Ford though. Lastly contact Steven R Fleske, SFleske@hertz.com, at Hertz corporate and he will send you the certificate of origin, window sticker and Shelby price list for your vehicle for free - Steve may also be able to tell you which airport it went to, if you dont find that anywhere in the car. The Hertz people know these are rare cars and I found them to be very nice and helpful. Good Luck! Casey

I found my registration in the owners manual pocket. From there I contacted the airport Hertz in Hawaii and asked for a manager. First manager blew me off. I finally got to a manager who would have his maintenance manager run the report for me - 89 pages! I now have everything Hertz did to the car while in service. I paid for the fed ex for them to ship it. It is hit or miss if you can get a manager and get one who will help you out this much. I also went to my local Ford dealer and had them run an Oasis report which captured about 5 pages of things done by Ford. Not all maintenance or other work was done by Ford though. Lastly contact Steven R Fleske, SFleske@hertz.com, at Hertz corporate and he will send you the certificate of origin, window sticker and Shelby price list for your vehicle for free - Steve may also be able to tell you which airport it went to, if you dont find that anywhere in the car. The Hertz people know these are rare cars and I found them to be very nice and helpful. Good Luck! Casey

Hey, thanks for the info! I'll give it a shot and see what comes of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived