TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The truth about cars article (Shelby GT500)

Farago, you suck the big one. Is this what you call writing editorials. You just wish you had the money to spend on a brand new Shelby GT-500 …one of the best, fastest torque cars to come out of Detroit. I will loan you the money you jealous son of a b***h! You obviously aren’t a real man and really don’t know your cars. Were you the dork who always sat in the back of class kissing the teacher’s ass. I suggest you do some reading or better yet go for ride with me and I’ll show you how to get out of your whimmpy “look at me” beamer which are made for people who don’t know how to race a car. I call them SOFT people. Better yet go buy yourself a caddy with all of the controls that will give your light ass a smooth ride and no work…you jealous whimp boy….Racing is an art, a workout and the Shelby is that street legal race car made for real men!

I’ve missed something here the GT-500 will outperform the snot out of any porsche, beamer, Zo6 and the Viper. It’s been documented. I think you whimpy little boys better get yourselves behind the wheel of the Shelby and don’t forget to bring a couple of pairs of depends…you dorks. BTW if practicing law is crusty then I guess I and most of our entire Congress and Judicial system are crusty too…you whimps

Why don't you just tell us how you really feel instead of tip toeing around your true feelings :hysterical2:

Farago, you suck the big one. Is this what you call writing editorials. You just wish you had the money to spend on a brand new Shelby GT-500 …one of the best, fastest torque cars to come out of Detroit. I will loan you the money you jealous son of a b***h! You obviously aren’t a real man and really don’t know your cars. Were you the dork who always sat in the back of class kissing the teacher’s ass. I suggest you do some reading or better yet go for ride with me and I’ll show you how to get out of your whimmpy “look at me” beamer which are made for people who don’t know how to race a car. I call them SOFT people. Better yet go buy yourself a caddy with all of the controls that will give your light ass a smooth ride and no work…you jealous whimp boy….Racing is an art, a workout and the Shelby is that street legal race car made for real men!

I’ve missed something here the GT-500 will outperform the snot out of any porsche, beamer, Zo6 and the Viper. It’s been documented. I think you whimpy little boys better get yourselves behind the wheel of the Shelby and don’t forget to bring a couple of pairs of depends…you dorks. BTW if practicing law is crusty then I guess I and most of our entire Congress and Judicial system are crusty too…you whimps

Way to go Rip I hope he reads that. :happy feet:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: Glad to see you speak your mind. I read the article and some of the responses. Clearly, this bozo would be happier in an old Karman Ghia and is an idiot to suggest that this car is dangerous. He complains and rants about the just about everything on the car. It is obvious that he is clearly biased.

He complains about the interior and I wonder what car he was looking at. The Shelby has one of the sexiest interior designs in recent years. The seats are quite comfortable.

He complains the Shelby has too much power? Ridiculous!

I think this is a case of person who must have had his ass handed to him regularly. His mother let him play with Barbie dolls while he was doing bad things to her underwear. :hyper:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: Glad to see you speak your mind. I read the article and some of the responses. Clearly, this bozo would be happier in an old Karman Ghia and is an idiot to suggest that this car is dangerous. He complains and rants about the just about everything on the car. It is obvious that he is clearly biased.

He complains about the interior and I wonder what car he was looking at. The Shelby has one of the sexiest interior designs in recent years. The seats are quite comfortable.

I think this is a case of person who must have had his ass handed to him regularly. His mother let him play with Barbie dolls while he was doing bad things to her underwear. :hyper:

I really like all types of cars and try to be as open minded as possible. However I do have to agree, this guy needs to find another occupation other than an - in the field editor.

And, if you read the posts, a few of the people that attack the GT500 are driving a Miata. CAN YOU SAY DICK IN THE AZZ WITH A CAPITAL "M"iata.

I guess the truth hurts...and their response to me in this world of free speech...WHAT?

The Truth About Cars has a simple policy regarding comments: no flaming the website, its authors or fellow commentators. This allows participants to communicate with each other in a civilized forum.

While I appreciate your passion for the GT500, your comments violate that policy, BIG STYLE.

Normally, I'd issue a warning before banning a commentator. But as you saw fit to add your bile to the site four times in four separate comments, you will not be receiving the benefit of the doubt.

You are are hereby banned from adding your input to The Truth About Cars.

RF

I guess the truth hurts...and their response to me in this world of free speech...WHAT?

The Truth About Cars has a simple policy regarding comments: no flaming the website, its authors or fellow commentators. This allows participants to communicate with each other in a civilized forum.

While I appreciate your passion for the GT500, your comments violate that policy, BIG STYLE.

Normally, I'd issue a warning before banning a commentator. But as you saw fit to add your bile to the site four times in four separate comments, you will not be receiving the benefit of the doubt.

You are are hereby banned from adding your input to The Truth About Cars.

RF

On most interactive internet boards, free speech ends where the Terms of Service Begin.

Archived