TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car build is imminent!

Scheduled build week of April 5, so I have just a few days until my new 2011 White GT is born before getting shipped off to the steroid doc for some much needed improvements! Shelby should have it by the end of April or beginning of May....better get my checkbook ready for a big hickey! :happy feet: :happy feet:

AND my car will be in good company with 2 other regular posters here on TS Michael and Rick! Our triplets are getting ready to come to life! :lurk:

Scheduled build week of April 5, so I have just a few days until my new 2011 White GT is born before getting shipped off to the steroid doc for some much needed improvements! Shelby should have it by the end of April or beginning of May....better get my checkbook ready for a big hickey! :happy feet: :happy feet:

AND my car will be in good company with 2 other regular posters here on TS Michael and Rick! Our triplets are getting ready to come to life! :lurk:

Great news. Who's got the lowest vin number so far?

Steve

Mine is with his. It's a Menage a Shelby.

Ive always loved the white with blue stripes anyway...

So since I have my black car, this exact color combo would be my choice anyway, even if they offered it in other colors. :salute:

Thanks everyone, and thank you for the update Michael! Keep us posted on it! My VIN is 1ZVBP......105789 but I dont know how you check to see whos is earliest...doesnt matter, I know we got in the first run.

For those of you that are interested, check out the windfall thread in the general automotive forum. Interesting thing happened to my dad last night.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeeeeeessssss, but do you have one of these?

On your window sticker I am reading your car is black, Warren?

:hysterical:

On your window sticker I am reading your car is black, Warren

When I read it, Performance White is called out with a Charcoal black interior

:hysterical:

Funny peple here!!!!

My car has shipped! See you in Vegas!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Cool! Are you going to Vegas to document the conversion process? It would be cool to see some pictures of the conversion in progress. Of course Bud would have done that :)

He will be in Vegas to pick it up for sure. He opted for the museum delivery. If there is any chance at all that Carroll will be there I'll go also and take my son, Andrew. I would really like for him to meet Mr. Shelby.

I dont know who will take pictures of builds now. shrug.gif

Funny peple here!!!!

My car has shipped! See you in Vegas!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Outstanding!!! I've got my VIN so hopefully I won't be too far behind.

Archived