TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have it your way

jsvtcobra

If you could do it your way how would you set up your suspension. I am looking for Ideas, looking for the all around package. Something that does good all around in a straight line and on the curves. It doent have to be the most expensive setup either. How would you do it. Watts link, what? What would you replace uppers C/A , lower C/A, springs, shocks, struts, strut tower brace??? I know there are some different options. Also would like it to still ride smooth not like a dump truck.

I know some people have the axle tubes welded on high Hp cars, did Ford do anything like this for the 10/11's. Whats your opinion on this rear and axles is it capable of holding up to 800-1000hp?

Also Sub Frame connectors??? Is there anything out on the market out for verts? if so what are the top ones out there?

If you could do it your way how would you set up your suspension. I am looking for Ideas, looking for the all around package. Something that does good all around in a straight line and on the curves. It doent have to be the most expensive setup either. How would you do it. Watts link, what? What would you replace uppers C/A , lower C/A, springs, shocks, struts, strut tower brace??? I know there are some different options. Also would like it to still ride smooth not like a dump truck.

I know some people have the axle tubes welded on high Hp cars, did Ford do anything like this for the 10/11's. Whats your opinion on this rear and axles is it capable of holding up to 800-1000hp?

Also Sub Frame connectors??? Is there anything out on the market out for verts? if so what are the top ones out there?

Griggs SS package

Archived