TEAM SHELBY FORUM

what is America coming to?

Our legal system:

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=T2

REALLY!?!? Makes me freakin sick to my stomach! God doesn't hate soldiers, he doesn't even hate these people, but I do.

I know I should pray for them, but I think I would pray for the wrong thing.

Where did our human decency go? Morals? What happened to the Golden Rule? If you ask me they are traitors to our country.

Rant over (for now)

Sean...

Words cannot express. :nonono:

And this was a "church" protesting??? A "CHURCH!!"??

I think it would take every... BONE in my body not to... simply just annihilate people that PROTEST a MILITARY FUNERAL, any funeral for that matter! WTF is wrong with people??????

:rant2:

I heard about this the other day....turns my stomach.......claiming free speech is BS........this is just TOTAL DISRESPECT!

The video I saw showed people, kids even, holding signs that said "Thank God for IEDs!".....

it made me very angry and broke my heart at the same time......imagine the family of the soldier that was being buried at the time.

Disgraceful that this is allowed to go on, disgraceful.

Well, Mr. Phelps just painted a giant target on the back of himself and his family....I forsee very troubling times for them in the near future.

This is a good time for God to let a F5 tornado wipe every trace of that whole group right off the face of the earth. Im sure there will be a retaliation for that kind of act. If someone disgraced one of my family members funeral services like this, Im not sure it would have ended without bloodshed. Im just wicked like that. :angry22::censored:

If I lived in Kansas, I would organize a 24 hour campaign against them. They would not get any rest for a long time.

THE BEHAVIOR OF THIS CHURCH JUST MAKES ME SICK !!!! :headscratch:

TO H#LL WITH THEM AND THEIR SICK , SCREWED UP BELIEFS. THIS CHURCH IS JUST PLAIN WRONG AND

THEIR BEHAVIOR IS DISGUSTING. THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT.

YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT !!!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS NO MATTER WHAT THEIR SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

SCOTTY :salute:

This scumy family has been doing these "protests" for a few years now. To add insult to injury, the local PD has to be called out to protect them wherever they do hold a protest, and the taxpayers have to pay for those deployments.

My blood boils everytime I see them in news reports.

Our legal system:

REALLY!?!? Makes me freakin sick to my stomach! God doesn't hate soldiers, he doesn't even hate these people, but I do.

Where did our human decency go? Morals? What happened to the Golden Rule? If you ask me they are traitors to our country.

Rant over (for now)

I like one of comments at the bottom of the article saying to protest there sunday mass !!! I'm game for a throw down, I have said this before we are free in this country but it comes with a price. Its letting $hit heads getting to pull stuff off like this and have to swallow it. If this happened in my PCT believe me they would have no police protection and even get an invitation from the unfriendlys to meet them. With blinders on. No true American would stand for this!!! :angry22:

I think we need a couple of free days where we can take care of business with no issues later on Call it Operation WAKE UP!!!! :salute:

Our legal system:

Rant over (for now)

Oh I some of you guys got upset over my street justice story's but in this situation my Supervisor's would have assign me and some of my other fellow cops. So in case someone(me) started a riot we can make sure the protester were protected. I swear that I have never started any riot or melee's that would be unamerican of me !!!!! :salute:

I would expect an insane court decision like this from the fruitcakes that sit on the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco... but not from the heartland. I hope the Supreme Court slaps their colleagues on the Fourth upside the head for this unpatriotic foolishness. And yes, paybacks are a b!tch... so the demonstrators WILL GET THEIR JUST DUES!!!

Pastor Phelps and his church have been doing this or something similar to this since the early 90's. He should been put into an asylum long ago.

Maybe he will get lucky and get put in the same room as me in the Asylum!!!! If an accident happens in there you can't be held accountable. Like that movie where this guys wife was convicing him he was crazy then had him commited. He knew she set him up and the only way out was to strangle her inside the asylum. A couple of year later he walked out a free man. That guy is my hero!! :hysterical::superhero:

Maybe he will get lucky and get put in the same room as me in the Asylum!!!! If an accident happens in there you can't be held accountable. Like that movie where this guys wife was convicing him he was crazy then had him commited. He knew she set him up and the only way out was to strangle her inside the asylum. A couple of year later he walked out a free man. That guy is my hero!! :hysterical::superhero:

Take your meds and go drive your car Racer! :lol:

Take your meds and go drive your car Racer! :lol:

Come on now a light bulb went on in my case blew but it makes sense marry rich wife go cucko and bam 6 new shelbys 1 for each of my new friends. Don't fight you can post why, I should let you be my friend and give you a new shelby. :hysterical:

I agree with my brother. If it was my child's funeral and they did this I GUARANTEE something bad would happen. Thats about the only thing you can do that will actually "get to me".

Dont censored.gif with my kids!

Archived