TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cranston Rhode Island Flooded!

mywickedshelby

Saw Cranston Rhode Island flooded on the news this morning and I was quite alarmed.....you see my Shelby is at Tasca right now.

I spoke with Eric (Tasca) this morning at 10am and I just wanted to let everyone know that they have no flood on their property at this time.

Eric mentioned that their neighbor, the Beer distributor next door, would get any flooding first and they are dry as well.

All is well.

Up all night after I came home from work, 6+" came in the basement, had 2 pumps and a french drain, couldn't keep up, I had the fire dept. come and leave me a hose, I adapted it to fit a third pump. Still have 2" and it is still coming in. I drove around the hard hit areas this afternoon. This is a 500 year flood they are saying. Route 95 will flood and be closed by 6 pm. That has never happened. Tasca should be ok. My car is dry anyway. titanic.gif Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel snow.

Thanks, I'll be fine. How long is your car at Tasca? I might go there Sat. I think Dennis is gone testing the new CJ down south for a couple of weeks.

I'll be there this Saturday around noon to pick her up.............yeah dennis told me he'd be in NC with the new CJ last Saturday, I wasnt sure for how long though.

Looks like I'll see you Saturday Mike. :happy feet:

Connecticut is getting some flooding but noting like Rhode Island. You guys have over 2" more rain than us since Monday. It is weird to drive along the river and see the surface of the water at about road level!!! Fortunately I live on higher ground also.

HEY GUYS ,

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE FLOODING OVER THERE ON THE EAST COAST. I HOPE YOU GUYS STAY

DRY OR HAVE SOME REALLY TALL JACK-STANDS. :doh:

TAKE CARE !!!

SCOTTY

What a diff. a few days makes! Sunny, warm, dry, still a mess in R.I. but my friend Mark and I took some time out to meet up with Mike & Mike to check out the Wickedmobile and hassle Dennis at Tasca. Hope you guys had a good ride back to NJ. and nice meeting you both.

wickedtasca008.jpg

wickedtasca001-1.jpg

What a diff. a few days makes! Sunny, warm, dry, still a mess in R.I. but my friend Mark and I took some time out to meet up with Mike & Mike to check out the Wickedmobile and hassle Dennis at Tasca. Hope you guys had a good ride back to NJ. and nice meeting you both.

wickedtasca008.jpg

wickedtasca001-1.jpg

Glad you made it down while we were there, it was great to meet you and hang out for a while.

Thats a beautiful SGT you have and I really love all the special touches you added.

She looks sweet.

We had an uneventful ride back.....just lots of smiles!.

Archived