TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Certificate

Yeah, mine came in a couple of weeks after the car was done. I actually have three of them because the lovely and wonderful Adrienne misspelled my name on the first two. hysterical.gif

I miss Adrienne; she is a great and funny gal. I wonder how's she's doing nowadays?

Yeah, mine came in a couple of weeks after the car was done. I actually have three of them because the lovely and wonderful Adrienne misspelled my name on the first two. hysterical.gif

I miss Adrienne; she is a great and funny gal. I wonder how's she's doing nowadays?

I didn't know she was gone, Bud you should have told us. Yes, she sure is a pleasant person and I will miss her. Is Cynthia still there? How is Bud getting along without Adrienne? I hope she is doing well.

The certificates are sent along with the final paperwork after delivery. If you did not receive a certificate you should contact Cynthia Robinson at cynthiar@shelbyamerican.com

Hope this helps.

Roger

Are these certificates for cars done at mod shops to ? I did not receive one either

The certificates are sent along with the final paperwork after delivery. If you did not receive a certificate you should contact Cynthia Robinson at cynthiar@shelbyamerican.com

Hope this helps.

Roger

I emailed Cynthia. She replied within one day, apologized, and assured me that one would be mailed out ASAP.

Thank you Cynthia. Thank you Roger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived