TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Exhaust: $558.00 now $299.00

If you want a more gutteral sound and performance gain from your 2005-2009 Mustang GT or 2007-2008 Shelby GT, we have the perfect solution with the Borla 11752 exhaust set.

These were optional equipment from Shelby on the 2007-2008 Shelby GT.

Best of all, they are on sale for $299.00 down from $558.00 - save $259.00! :happy feet:

Click here to order or learn more about this product.

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.

* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.

* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.

* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

these are badass its what I am running. No Drone and come alive @ full throttle

With the Whipple 550 I can't hear anything but the sweet WHINE from the supercharger, can you hear the exhaust over the supercharger on your car at full throttle?

With the Whipple 550 I can't hear anything but the sweet WHINE from the supercharger, can you hear the exhaust over the supercharger on your car at full throttle?

you still hear the whipple squeel!!! out the back its a deep throaty sound, they get louder after about a month of driving with them..They are louder than the stock SGT and deeper but not as loud as the KR... the tips are larger and e,bossed with the borla logo

here is the sound

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/downhilbil/2937/?action=view&current=MOV05075.flv

first dyno pull stock whipple tune

here is the look

DSC05023.jpg

Borlacloser.jpg

you still hear the whipple squeel!!! out the back its a deep throaty sound, they get louder after about a month of driving with them..They are louder than the stock SGT and deeper but not as loud as the KR... the tips are larger and e,bossed with the borla logo

here is the sound

http://s18.photobuck...nt=MOV05075.flv

first dyno pull stock whipple tune

here is the look

For some reason the link takes me to the video but it doesn't play.

Bill is your hood the deep draw or the hertz hood? If its the deepdraw how well did it fit over the supercharger? Do you have the whipple 550?

Just sprang for the Borla turbo mufflers. The $299 price was just too good to pass up. Essentially buy one get one free and no other online store is even close. (Actually, the Shelby store lists the regular price at $624, not $558 as indicated in the original post). Not sure what to expect as compared to the stock FRPP mufflers but will share my opinion once installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Install complete this weekend. Like previous posters have indicated the Borla's give a deeper, throatier tone and are slightly louder than the stock Ford Racing mufflers. But not as loud as the Borla Stinger's, KR's or other setups I've heard in videos. No drone at normal cruising speed and they do seem to "come alive" at higher throttle. The Borla tips are great too. Definitely wife and neighbor approved!

I grabbed a video with my digital camera but it's raw .mov format (Quicktime). Very large file for a 90 second video. Any recommendations about posting? I'm not a YouTube member but I suppose they handle all necessary conversion upon posting?

Install complete this weekend. Like previous posters have indicated the Borla's give a deeper, throatier tone and are slightly louder than the stock Ford Racing mufflers. But not as loud as the Borla Stinger's, KR's or other setups I've heard in videos. No drone at normal cruising speed and they do seem to "come alive" at higher throttle. The Borla tips are great too. Definitely wife and neighbor approved!

I grabbed a video with my digital camera but it's raw .mov format (Quicktime). Very large file for a 90 second video. Any recommendations about posting? I'm not a YouTube member but I suppose they handle all necessary conversion upon posting?

Good to hear you are satisfied with them and there is no drone. I am expecting mine this week. It sounds like they will be a good solution to the broken hangers on my SGT mufflers. The $299 price was too good to pass up. Sorry to hear the special has ended.

If you want a more gutteral sound and performance gain from your 2005-2009 Mustang GT or 2007-2008 Shelby GT, we have the perfect solution with the Borla 11752 exhaust set.

These were optional equipment from Shelby on the 2007-2008 Shelby GT.

Best of all, they are on sale for $299.00 down from $558.00 - save $259.00! :happy feet:

Click here to order or learn more about this product.

Robert,

So did I miss it? I had the card ready to go and saw 499.00....a little high for an impulse buy.

My next question is which mufflers are on the GT-H. I found that one of my mufflers is a replacement and I would like to have originals in storage.....

Robert,

So did I miss it? I had the card ready to go and saw 499.00....a little high for an impulse buy.

My next question is which mufflers are on the GT-H. I found that one of my mufflers is a replacement and I would like to have originals in storage.....

prices subject to change without notice.

Didn't you know that??? lol

Robert,

Yeah, me too!

Bummed.

Yeah, me too!

Bummed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an idea but it depends if Shelby NV has access to this site. If yes, who do I contact to ask if a general notice e-mail could be sent to all Reg. Memebers as to the specials that are in progress. If no, never mind.

Doc

Just finished installing the Borla system and wow do I love it. I will get some video sometime this weekend.

I have had the following setups:

1. stock manifolds, off road x pipe and magna pac cat back system. Sounded nasty but without cats it droned horribly at 50-60mph

2. BBK Tuned Shorty headers, offroad xpipe and MAC Mufflers, deep throaty sound but again it had some bad drone.

3.BBK Tuned Shorty Headers, offroad xpipe and Stock GTA's, so far this combo was my favorite.

4. Next upgrade was getting rid of the shorties, upgraded to LT's off road xpipe and MAC MMS muffler. Liked the sound, no drone but a little loud

5. LT's, off road x and back to the GTA's. Sounds stock at idle but step on it and it sounds great.

6. LT's, off road x and the Borla exhaust. Now my new favorite. very quiet at idle, great deep sound when you stand on it. zero drone.

Archived