TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1997 Cobra F/S

SGT/SC2873

Bumping for new price...........$12,000.00

97 Cobra Convertible

Rio Red w/ Saddle top and interior

car is is immaculate condition......original 35,700 miles!paint is a 10 on this car and all original, no body work. Interior is an 9 with normal wear on carpet, leather seats and of course the typical area of the steering wheel that these Cobra's were infamous for.

Engine and bay area are spotless. No engine mods at all. Here is what has been done to the car............

•convertible light bar

•Ruff Racing wheels/tires

•Pioneer AM/FM CD w/ remote control

•car lowered 1.5 inches

•Here is what I have that goes w/ the car................

•original wheels and tires (wheels are in excellent shape)

•original MACH 460 Radio (all Mach 460 speakers are in place)

•orignial PONY that goes on grille (was changed out for the Cobra emblem)

•original springs

•Wolf Car Cover

•Raptor Tires 275/35ZR18 w/ 90% tread

Car is always garaged and covered. Never been raced and never been smoked in. I am the 3rd owner of the car. 1st owner bought car new and then went overseas (military) Car was stored for 3 years in his dad's warehouse. 2nd owner put the Ruff Racing wheels on, stereo and convertible light bar.

This car runs and drives like a new car and it should w/ this mileage. I have only driven this car to two cruise ins and never shown the car, but I can tell you this car gets a tremendous amount of attention anytime I drive it.

Shoot me a PM if interested

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

Nice looking car. BTW, Rio Red with the tan interior is my absolute favorite color combo.

thanks, that is what originally sold me on the car plus the condition.

What a beauty! Good luck with the sale and with getting the tax man off of your case.

Ken

thanks Ken...hate to get rid of it but 5 vehicles is a bit much...BTW, been lurking on the build, can't wait for you to fire the beast up! Craig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived