TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Mod Shop goodies

The GT/SC went off this morning to the spa aka Quantum Performance to add some more goodies... :happy feet:

Adding JBA Headers, Magnaflow X-Pipe, Magnaflow Axle-back and maybe some suspension tweaks. From day 1 never was a fan of the exhaust system that came on the Shelby GT's. Not thrilled with the suspension either but was told some new suspension pieces from Shelby American are about to come out so I'll wait and see

Any of you in north Texas seen a GT/SC being towed this morning that was mine

• 2 weeks later...

The GT/SC went off this morning to the spa aka Quantum Performance to add some more goodies... :happy feet:

Adding JBA Headers, Magnaflow X-Pipe, Magnaflow Axle-back and maybe some suspension tweaks. From day 1 never was a fan of the exhaust system that came on the Shelby GT's. Not thrilled with the suspension either but was told some new suspension pieces from Shelby American are about to come out so I'll wait and see

Any of you in north Texas seen a GT/SC being towed this morning that was mine

Went by Quantum today to hear what the GT/SC sounds like after the JBA Headers, Magnaflow X-Pipe, Magnaflow axel-back install and WOW :happy feet: sounds awesome!

While there saw no less than 5 Super Snake being finished but they're all drooling over the GT/SC...lol

The new Shelby American suspension pieces are going through final evaluation. I can't give a time when they will be done; however, I suspect fairly shortly.

While Kenny still has the car are we talking a week or two or four to 6 weeks or even longer?

Nice mod upgrades. Hope to see and hear this beast when it comes back to South Florida.

Can't wait to get back to the sunshine! Yea, will miss the Texas BBQ for sure, but this weather out here is nuts!

how about a sound clip of your new exhaust???

That might take awhile... lol

I won't get back to FL until next week and not sure when car is coming as if Shelby suspension pieces come out soon will leave car here to get it done. When first picked car up in Las Vegas from day 1 did not like the exhaust note at all. I wasn't able to drive it in Vegas but when first drove it in FL I had that big :censored: eating grin on my face due to the power of these, but what a disappointment the handling is on these. So, I've waited awhile to see what Shelby would release as far as suspension goes as I prefer to leave it 'Shelby' but if not up to par then will install Griggs suspension as got another Mustang with the full Griggs setup and if you've ever driven a Mustang with the Griggs stuff then you know nothing compares to it period.

I haven't ever driven a Mustang with Griggs suspension. I haven't put any thought into upgrading my suspension yet. I think it's a great suspension for the driving I do. The way you talk about Griggs does make me want to see what it's all about. I know what you mean about keeping your car Shelby, I have the same plan with mine.

The new Shelby American suspension pieces are going through final evaluation. I can't give a time when they will be done; however, I suspect fairly shortly.

Robert, need an ETA on those suspension parts?

Got to ship 2 Mustangs back to FL and if released soon leaving Shelby with Kenny to get done but if its more than 4 weeks out big difference in shipping 1 to 2 cars... either tell Kenny or send me PM

Thx

Archived