TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lift point for car with Bridge Jack?

MichaelP

Hi Everyone -

i finally got my auto lift installed with bridge jack and am ready to start changing out my rear wheels for my new M/T street radials to go to the drag strip..

Where is the lift point for this car? I'm thinking place the lift plates for the bridge jack over the oval hole that has two round holes on either side? Or not.... (photo 1)

Here are three pictures.... The owners manual did not show a diagram...

Thanks,

M.

post-26630-12697172781_thumb.jpg

post-26630-126971730885_thumb.jpg

post-26630-126971732733_thumb.jpg

post-26630-12697172781_thumb.jpg

post-26630-126971730885_thumb.jpg

post-26630-126971732733_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone -

i finally got my auto lift installed with bridge jack and am ready to start changing out my rear wheels for my new M/T street radials to go to the drag strip..

Where is the lift point for this car? I'm thinking place the lift plates for the bridge jack over the oval hole that has two round holes on either side? Or not.... (photo 1)

Thanks,

M.

Grabber Orange hsas posted on jack points--do a search on jack and Grabber Orange0-ill look too.It would have soe time last year--ok found the link

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44430-2010-jacking-instructions/page__p__733474entry733474

How much did that run you and were did you get it from? There is a PDF somewhere I downloaded it a while back for the 2010 Grabber Posted it I believe. Also my boy plays hockey and I found that using his extra pucks on top the jacks works great no scuffing or scratching.

Hi Everyone -

Thanks,

M.

Correct, that spot is one of the lifting points for the rear... You can lift on the rear pinch welds too...

Looks like we have the same jack!! :happy feet:

DSC01288.JPG

Ok. Thanks everyone.

After much deliberation, phone calls etc I bought

a Bendpak HD9ST. I think the dual air safety lock

system sold me.

I just need to raise my garage ceiling a little then

my wife can park her mini under the GT. she didn't

like that idea so I explained that only a Ford GT or

Pantera would be low enough to fit under current configuration.

All part of the Master Plan. :)

Archived