TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New garage TOY

Cali_KR

As some of my TS friends here know, my wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this past December. And she got me this most awesome gift, a lift for my man cave! :happy feet:

Took our son and myself just under 5 hours to install. :dance:

When I designed the garage I made the end bay with a vaulted ceiling to accomodate the lift.

We started construction on this back in 2001, and sat with just the foundation, pad and septic for about 6 years before we got going on the framing. The garage is esentially been complete since 2007.

I was suffering from a common ailment during the extended construction phase, its medical term is "lacksocash" :banghead:

For the photo-op, I parked the '08 there, however, my sons project '68 Cougar will be parked underneath.

McGuirk is already scheduling his undercarriage detail....

garage_lift.5.jpg

garage_lift.5.jpg

Hey Tom, Way to go, now thats a very good wife, do you think that when my birthday comes up I can borrow her? :hysterical: Got your text about this Sat. I'm not going to be able to go either :banghead: That lift is really trick, if you find it missing don't come over to my shop. Talk to ya soon Ted

I'm coming up on 19 years. Does that that mean in 6 years, I get one of these? :fool:

Show her this thread, plant the seed now, then patiently wait... :dreamy: or just lay your credit card on the table on buy one yourself... :spend:

I'm coming up on 19 years. Does that that mean in 6 years, I get one of these? :fool:

I am too this year. I only wish I had a garage big enough and worthy enough to put one in. Maybe once I'm retired...

Congrats on your 25th Tom!!! Now what did you get the mrs.?

Dan

Nice, I think you should invite your Team Shelby Bay Area buds to come take a look :drool:

I have already invited my self over for a little under carriage detailing. Maybe we should make it a group event!cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived