TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Ford Nats.

old school

June is fast approaching with Carlisle in sight....I'll be driving the 70' Mach up there staying Thurs 6/3 thru Sun. 6/6 .Who else is going ??

Chris

I'll probably be going up, but just on Friday. Its the same weekend as my sons birthday, so I can't spend it all in Carlisle.

Z-man

I'll probably be going up, but just on Friday. Its the same weekend as my sons birthday, so I can't spend it all in Carlisle.

Z-man

Z-man long time since I have talked to you. I too will be at Carlisle with the Mustang club. VFMC I'm sure will join with several other clubs and have a large infield tent. I was there with my wife. The way things turned out, only for one day. Hope to be there for at least two. I will drive back and forth each day. With the infield parking I'll have a spot to park, no problem. When we drove to the fair grounds it was a huge convoy of several clubs. As far as the eye could see on the turnpike nothing but Mustangs. It was great to be part of that experience. Let me know what you intend to do. Private PM. Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna chat with the wife about this show tonight... it'll be our first Carlisle show!

Any other Virginia TSer's headed up?

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

The wife and I are driving down for the All Ford show at Carlisle in June. Is there a section set aside for Shelbys. Is Team Shelby going to have thei own club area ?

If so we would like topark with the rest of the Team Shelby participants. Anyone with any info , feel free to contact me. Thanks, Don

ps, I have already pre registered

• 3 weeks later...

Old School, TRGriff (& others) -

I'll be driving up Friday morning, after stopping for breakfast at my favorite Amish diner in Lancaster. The weather looks good enough that I will bring the GT500. Look for a 2008 Vista Blue Coupe with white stripes and a orange FIA stripe across the nose.

Do any of you guys know where you will be parking? I would like to meet some of my fellow Team Shelby friends face-to-face.

I will only be there Friday, as it's my sons 9th birthday weekend and he would rather not celebrate it at Carlisle (go figure).

Z-man

Old School, TRGriff (& others) -

I'll be driving up Friday morning, after stopping for breakfast at my favorite Amish diner in Lancaster. The weather looks good enough that I will bring the GT500. Look for a 2008 Vista Blue Coupe with white stripes and a orange FIA stripe across the nose.

Do any of you guys know where you will be parking? I would like to meet some of my fellow Team Shelby friends face-to-face.

I will only be there Friday, as it's my sons 9th birthday weekend and he would rather not celebrate it at Carlisle (go figure).

Z-man

Good to hear from you. However, due to events in family matters I can not attend. My mother in law passed away and there are all of those arrangements to attend to. Maybe there will be another event. Take care and safe driving. Tom

Archived